Happy Belated Birthday Annie!

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher
Hope you had a great day, my dear. You're one of my favourite MoFos!

You'll get pictures of cakes and flowers but I bet you've never had any birthday sprouts before!

Have a great birthday Annie

Put me in your pocket...
Awww....thank you guys and gals for the nice wishes. You made me feel loved.
A kiss for each of you.~

I did have a nice birthday thanks. Lots of food, cake and champagne. My husband brought out his guitar and he and my daughter sang a new version of the birthday song. T'was fun.

And Dave...yours are the first birthday sprouts I've ever recieved. I'm kinda choked up right now.

Thanks again everyone.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Happy Birthday, much belated! I know it was a good one ('cause I already asked! ) I hope this year brings you many good things. Sorry I missed this thread, I've not been around much lately and just didn't see it.

Sorry I'm so late....

Sounds like you had a wonderful day though!!!!

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

A system of cells interlinked
Happy Birthday Annie!

Put me in your pocket...
Thank you for the birthday love everyone. I appreciate all of the nice thoughts.

The Adventure Starts Here!
Gahhh, ::THUD::! How did I miss this? (Oh wait, because I never look at the birthday box on the front page here, that's why!)

I'm sorry I've become a Shoutbox slut and so rarely post in actual threads anymore. My bad! To make up for it, here are the Hippo Birdies to wish you a happy belated birthmonth:

Hi Annie!!!!
Belated Happy Returns of the Day!!!!!!!!!

I am a lot late but god bless you dear............