Your Expectation from the Movie Suicide Squad?

Tools    

Your Expectation from Suicide Squad?
17.39%
4 votes
Excellent
8.70%
2 votes
Great
43.48%
10 votes
Good
17.39%
4 votes
okish
0%
0 votes
Bad
4.35%
1 votes
Worse
8.70%
2 votes
Not Even watchable
23 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
I am so excited Harley Quinn is finally appearing in live action form. It's been over 20 years since she was created and it's taken this long for her to appear in the flesh! (I don't count her crappy Arrow cameo).

I think they got the perfect actress to portray her, she did a scene in The Wolf of Wall Street that screamed Harley Quinn, and I've enjoyed her in the snippets we've seen because she looks like she's got the essence of the bubbly side of her, anyway. The only reason I'm going to see this is to see Harley.

But she did steal the show in the trailers etc. because every one else looked dull. Will Smith is being Will Smith yet again, and the other names that I know of in this film are ones I don't like i.e. Jai Courtney. But on the whole, it looks a lot more fun and exciting than anything else DC have upcoming (although I was a bit surprised at the Wonder Woman teaser which looked rather good!)

Also, according to rumours, The Enchantress will be the main villain! No idea how The Joker will affect it all, but I bet he tries to snatch Harley and she lets him, but then realises she's better off without him etc. in a little sub plot. It'd make sense given the feminist stances of a lot of major action films lately, and I've always thought Harley was charismatic and compelling enough to stand on her own, anyway. They have shot scenes of Harley before donning the jester costume so their whole dynamic is bound to be prominent in some way anyway!

Would've been even better if Harley was introduced in a proper Batman film with Heath Ledger reprising his role as Joker.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Would've been even better if Harley was introduced in a proper Batman film with Heath Ledger reprising his role as Joker.
I'm not surprised she wasn't in Nolan's films, she's far too tongue in cheek and quirky to fit into his dark and brooding vision of Gotham.

I actually think this is the best way to introduce her. Suicide Squad was one of the first opportunities for Harley to be an independent character and not a side gimmick to The Joker.

It would've been great to see Robbie and Ledger together, though!

this.

but i also want Poison Ivy back and done properly!

I'm not surprised she wasn't in Nolan's films, she's far too tongue in cheek and quirky to fit into his dark and brooding vision of Gotham.

I actually think this is the best way to introduce her. Suicide Squad was one of the first opportunities for Harley to be an independent character and not a side gimmick to The Joker.

It would've been great to see Robbie and Ledger together, though!
I'm not sure I would've wanted her specifically to play Harley, or even how they would've gone about introducing that character. But it's something I sure would've liked to see.

Interesting that it looks like they are treating Killer Croc as faithful to his comic roots (at least visually).

I was expecting they'd make a CGI monster if he was put to film. Originally, Croc was a young man with a skin disease that covered him with a scaly epidermis that resembled the hide of a crocodile. He became a circus freak and wrestled alligators. Initially, I don't think he even had super powers - he was just very big and exceptionally strong with combat abilities due to his occupation.

Over time, in the comics, he became more powerful with full blown powers and started to resemble an actual anthropomorphic crocodile.

So, it's nice that it seems like they're going with the more believable Croc rather than the Godzilla version.

^^im all for as little cgi as possible.it ruins alot of movies for me.

Ivy is reportedly set to appear in a Harley spin off
really? great news! though im sure i wont approve of whoever they cast