Prime
0%
0 votes
Final Analysis
0%
0 votes
Bel Ami
25 votes. You may not vote on this poll

She is the only reason to sit through Batman and Robin.
I think she probably looks the best in her costume compared to Pfeiffer or Hathaway as Catwoman.

“Hell will hold no surprises for you.”
Growing up I had a huge crush on Uma Thurman.

First time I saw her was in The Adventures of Baron Munchausen when she played Venus. HAWT.

Here are my ten fave movies with her:

1. Pulp Fiction
2. Kill Bill, Vol. 1
3. Kill Bill, Vol. 2
4. Dangerous Liaisons
5. Gattaca
6. Hysterical Blindness
7. Les Misérables
8. The Producers
9. Be Cool
10. Jennifer 8

While I won't say she is among the best actresses of her generation, I will say she definitely has talent. It seems only with Quentin does she really far and beyond with those talents, but even in her lesser films I still enjoyed her, if only for her pure hotness.

Growing up I had a huge crush on Uma Thurman.

First time I saw her was in The Adventures of Baron Munchausen when she played Venus. HAWT.
First time I remember noticing a woman in that way, and very romantic scenes in that as well. I think aside from her looks it's the obvious wit and intelligence she has, which Quentin Tarantino in particular made the most of.

Come on, guys! She totally nailed it on Kill Bill. She was badass as hell! It is her best performance/character she has ever done! She almost got killed for that movie! Also, she won many awards for Kill Bill. In Pulp Fiction she was always talking and dance, nothing more... also, she appeared only in two scenes. Unfair result for me...

A system of cells interlinked
Went with Pulp Fiction, which is very closely followed by Gattaca.
@KillBillLover - Not sure why action stuff should automatically trump other acting skills. I would posit that is much harder to pull off exceptional acting than it is to throw a roundhouse kick.