What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Buy the ticket, take the ride.
Seeing that sentence on its own makes the whole thing seem rather rude but I can assure you that a gravy ring is:

EDIT - A doughnut with a hole in the centre, basically. Like a mini haemorrhoid cushion covered in sugar.

Lord knows why, but we've always called them that on this poor impoverished isle.
Haha! I completly forgot that the rest of the world probably doesn't know what a gravy ring is! It's like when you ask people 'What's the craic' and they automatically think you're talking about drugs.

We Northern Irish are such an odd bunch.

In other news, I start tutorial for my new job today so I'm going to sit on my bed staring at my wardrobe in the hopes of seeing clothes to wear that are somewhat respetable without looking like I'm trying to hard. Decsions decisions.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Just think, one day you could be on strike like the BBC journalists are today.

I went on strike once. Great fun, like taking a sickie without the guilt.

And the pay...

We Northern Irish are such an odd bunch.
Come to Australia and then you see what odd really means

Getting ready to go to the store to pick up supplies to make a homemade rat diet. I found a recipe online. I figure I'll give my babies a little variety instead of just their usual pellets.

Getting ready to go to the store to pick up supplies to make a homemade rat diet. I found a recipe online. I figure I'll give my babies a little variety instead of just their usual pellets.
Would this work for Opossums? No really, we have one on our shed and he keeps stealing the cat food. He hibernated in our Chirstmas decorations last winter - well until Christmas time anyway.

Would this work for Opossums? No really, we have one on our shed and he keeps stealing the cat food. He hibernated in our Chirstmas decorations last winter - well until Christmas time anyway.

I'm not sure what the exact nutritional requirements possums have, but they are omnivorous like rats, so I suppose it would be okay.

Back from the store and...

The recipe called for roasted, unsalted soy beans. The store only had raw and roasted, salted ones. So now I'm looking up how to roast soy beans.

I'm apparently going to be cooking for my rats. I don't even cook for myself. WTF.

I'm apparently going to be cooking for my rats. I don't even cook for myself. WTF.

Haha!! Tell you what, you cook for the rats and opossums and I will cook you something .

Sweet!!!!! I love to cook for special ladies

I may have to overnight it to you though, still should be edible

I need sleep... and to stop speed reading. I am not going to even tell you what I thought you had posted for a second there...

Right now I am resisting the urge to go car looking/shopping...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I'm watching the greatest college football school in the galaxy go all Deliverance on Vandy.

34-0 in the second quarter.

Listening to Daft Punk and looking for todays tennis highlights.