Post Y👀r Dating Profile!

Tools    

I had 5 Swatches on my arm…

mineddenim

Hello! I enjoy poorly conjugating Spanish while salting away the world's sugar reserves feeding a never-to-be used sourdough starter. Often found seeking someone with a boat, in order to experience the joy that comes from not owning a boat!

Currently seeking a vintage pair of hot pink Nike windpants to spend long evenings with, while enjoying the latest offerings of the HiFi and planning our next origami installation.

Looking to share the journey and discovery of proper exclamation point usage in today's text-based society!!!

Years ago at a previous job, a coworker wrote up a singles ad for me when the manager started “looking for a man for me” in the newspaper personals. The ad he wrote said:

“SWF, 20s. Into rodent love, Renaissance bondage, and bad music. Dislike of society a must.”

What season are you on?
Emilia Clarke and Sophie Turner are gorgeous
They are — I have a slight preference for Sophie Turner.

Currently on season 2 — it recently dawned on me that my mother will love GoT and somehow has never seen it, hence the rewatch for me, and so far, she’s obsessed.

Pauline Kael's Hideous Mutant Love CHUD
Hi! My turn-ons include long walks in the soft Spring rain, Marie Osmond karaoke, and shooting rats over at the City Dump with my matching pearl-handled revolvers. I think "infected" is such a harsh, judgmental sort of word, don't you? Looking for someone who screams real purdy, just like mama used to.
"If it was priggish for an older generation of reviewers to be ashamed of what they enjoyed and to feel they had to be contemptuous of popular entertainment, it's even more priggish for a new movie generation to be so proud of what they enjoy that they use their education to try to place trash within the acceptable academic tradition." -- Pauline Kael

I am a regular on Tinder & these two have been my bios.

Previous.
First of his name,
Light wheatishly burnt,
Breaker of 'E' strings,
Protector of memes,
Father of two turtles.

(I had a picture of me with my classical guitar & another with my cousin's Singaporean turtles.)

My current bio is simpler.

And if your head explodes with dark forebodings too, I'll see you on the right side of this dune.

Hello,
When I'm not out leading the resistance to defeat an empire of robotic Terminators amassed by the rogue military AI Skynet or saving humanity from a cybernetic revolt doomsday event known as Judgment Day. I like playing games in the arcade with 'easy money' I got by hacking ATM machines.
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
If you already love @The Rodent why look for somebody else?
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Here's one only @MovieGal would find sexy:

Hi, I’m Bob, and I’m looking for someone who shares my passion for horror movies, taxidermy, and collecting human teeth. I’m a 35-year-old dentist who loves to make people smile, even if it means pulling out their molars. I have a cozy basement full of stuffed animals and jars of teeth that I would love to show you. I also have a secret hobby of making masks out of human skin but don’t worry, I only use the ones that are donated to me by my patients.

I’m looking for someone who is adventurous, open-minded, and not afraid of blood. You should also have a good sense of humor because I like to make jokes about death, disease, and cannibalism. Some of my favorite movies are The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, The Silence of the Lambs, and The Human Centipede. If you like these movies too, we might be a match made in heaven (or hell).

If you think you can handle me, send me a message, and let’s get to know each other better. But be warned, I’m not looking for anything casual or serious. I’m looking for something permanent. And by permanent, I mean you’ll never leave me. Ever.

Hi! My turn-ons include long walks in the soft Spring rain, Marie Osmond karaoke, and shooting rats over at the City Dump with my matching pearl-handled revolvers. I think "infected" is such a harsh, judgmental sort of word, don't you? Looking for someone who screams real purdy, just like mama used to.
I always had a crush on Marie Osmond!

All the Mills

I may not be over my previous relationship,

but I feel like the voice of god is telling me

it's time to put myself back out there,or maybe

it was my partner. Prone to wearing my

heart on my sleeve, I dive headfirst into

life without being encumbered.I'm here

trying to find someone willing to think

outside the box and enjoys long walks in the rain.

Here's my actual dating profile:
(No, not really)

Hi, I’m Minio, a 29-year-old cinephile. I have dedicated my life to watching, analyzing, and reviewing the most obscure, avant-garde, experimental, and underground films ever made. I have seen over 17,000 films from all over the world, spanning from the silent era to the present day, from the classics to the cults, from the mainstream to the marginal. I have a Ph.D. in film studies from Marguerite Duras University, where I wrote my dissertation on the influence of Soviet montage on postmodern cinema. I also have a collection of rare and original film posters, memorabilia, and DVDs that I display proudly in my home theater.

I’m looking for someone who shares my passion and enthusiasm for film, who can keep up with me in a lively and intelligent conversation about cinema, and who can challenge me with their own opinions and insights. I want someone who can introduce me to new and exciting films that I haven’t seen before. I’m looking for someone who is:
  1. Not afraid to explore the dark, the weird, the controversial, and the unconventional aspects of film.
  2. Not easily offended or disgusted by what they see on screen.
  3. Open-minded and adventurous enough to appreciate the beauty and the artistry of film in all its forms.

If you think you are that person, then please send me a message with your top 10 favorite films of all time (and don’t even think about mentioning any of these Pseudo-Oscarbait-Bourgeoisie-Kitsch-Freudian-Trite-Pretentious-Overblown-Bombastic-Manipulative-Cookie-Cutter-Generic--Hackish films that only children and people who haven’t seen 3,000 impossibly obscure Russian arthouse films like). If you impress me with your choices, then maybe we can go on a date to watch one of these gems:
  • Méditerranée (1963)
  • Benilde ou a Virgem Mãe [Benilde or the Virgin Mother] (1975)
  • La vallée close [The Enclosed Valley] (1995)
  • Drancy avenir [Drancy Future] (1997)
  • OL連続レイプ 巨乳むさぼる [Office Lady Rape: Devouring the Giant ****] (1990)

If you don’t know any of these films or directors, then please do yourself a favor and educate yourself before contacting me. I don’t have time or patience for ignorant and shallow people who only watch movies for entertainment or escapism. I only want to connect with serious and passionate cinephiles who can appreciate film as an art form and a way of life.

If you are still reading this and think you have what it takes to be my partner in crime (and in film), then I look forward to hearing from you soon. But be warned: I’m very selective and demanding when it comes to dating. I expect nothing but the best from myself and from you. If you can’t handle me at my worst (which is when I rant about how much I hate Hollywood and its braindead audience), then you don’t deserve me at my best (which is when I cuddle with you on the couch while watching a masterpiece by Andrei Tarkovsky).

So what are you waiting for? Swipe right and let’s start our cinematic adventure together. Trust me, it will be an unforgettable experience that will change your life forever.

Thanks for sharing!

I watched Solaris, will you hold me meow? 🥹

Here's my actual dating profile:
(No, not really)

Hi, I’m Minio, a 29-year-old cinephile. I have dedicated my life to watching, analyzing, and reviewing the most obscure, avant-garde, experimental, and underground films ever made. I have seen over 17,000 films from all over the world, spanning from the silent era to the present day, from the classics to the cults, from the mainstream to the marginal. I have a Ph.D. in film studies from Marguerite Duras University, where I wrote my dissertation on the influence of Soviet montage on postmodern cinema. I also have a collection of rare and original film posters, memorabilia, and DVDs that I display proudly in my home theater.

I’m looking for someone who shares my passion and enthusiasm for film, who can keep up with me in a lively and intelligent conversation about cinema, and who can challenge me with their own opinions and insights. I want someone who can introduce me to new and exciting films that I haven’t seen before. I’m looking for someone who is:
  1. Not afraid to explore the dark, the weird, the controversial, and the unconventional aspects of film.
  2. Not easily offended or disgusted by what they see on screen.
  3. Open-minded and adventurous enough to appreciate the beauty and the artistry of film in all its forms.

If you think you are that person, then please send me a message with your top 10 favorite films of all time (and don’t even think about mentioning any of these Pseudo-Oscarbait-Bourgeoisie-Kitsch-Freudian-Trite-Pretentious-Overblown-Bombastic-Manipulative-Cookie-Cutter-Generic--Hackish films that only children and people who haven’t seen 3,000 impossibly obscure Russian arthouse films like). If you impress me with your choices, then maybe we can go on a date to watch one of these gems:
  • Méditerranée (1963)
  • Benilde ou a Virgem Mãe [Benilde or the Virgin Mother] (1975)
  • La vallée close [The Enclosed Valley] (1995)
  • Drancy avenir [Drancy Future] (1997)
  • OL連続レイプ 巨乳むさぼる [Office Lady Rape: Devouring the Giant ****] (1990)

If you don’t know any of these films or directors, then please do yourself a favor and educate yourself before contacting me. I don’t have time or patience for ignorant and shallow people who only watch movies for entertainment or escapism. I only want to connect with serious and passionate cinephiles who can appreciate film as an art form and a way of life.

If you are still reading this and think you have what it takes to be my partner in crime (and in film), then I look forward to hearing from you soon. But be warned: I’m very selective and demanding when it comes to dating. I expect nothing but the best from myself and from you. If you can’t handle me at my worst (which is when I rant about how much I hate Hollywood and its braindead audience), then you don’t deserve me at my best (which is when I cuddle with you on the couch while watching a masterpiece by Andrei Tarkovsky).

So what are you waiting for? Swipe right and let’s start our cinematic adventure together. Trust me, it will be an unforgettable experience that will change your life forever.
Why can I not meet people like this in real life? haha