Do you lol?

Tools    

I very rarely laugh out loud at a film, I may titter, I may feel a slight bit of mirth, I may even raise a wry smile at a moment in a film but rarely do I actually laugh and loose it when watching a film and it is not that I embarrassed to do so, I have no problem for example crying or breaking down emotionally either at home or in a packed cinema.

It may be that I am too cynical and find it hard to find to really laugh but the odd thing is if I watch an episode of "Always Sunny" it does crack me up (describing the story line to "who pooped the bed" to a friend the other week had me in stitches) and films cannot seem to bring this out in me.

Do you find the same?

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
LOL.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Lord High Filmquisitor
It really depends. Comedy isn't really one of my favorite genres - in fact, a comedy-lovin friend once accused me of blanketly hating comedies - but the right ones have me howling with laughter.

I rarely laugh at all during a comedy film. TV, yes and stand up lots, but film? It just doesn't work that way for me. Except This Is Spinal Tap. I hurt from laughing after watching that.

That chase scene in Vampire's Kiss made me laugh so hard I was literally pointing my finger at the screen and losing my sh*t.

If a movie is really funny, I may crack up laughing the first time or two, usually after that I'll give it only a chuckle. But I don't watch many comedies so the LOLs aren't frequent.

On a proper note... only a few films have had me in stitches... Ace Ventura... XMen Days Of Future Past (Quicksilver's scenes)... maybe The Big Lebowski at times...

Other than that, I've yet to find a movie that makes me crease over.

I did laugh at the odd occasion in numerous films but nothing that really makes a huge mark that I could say I "lolled" constantly.

Miami Connection may be laughable (pun intended!), but it's a great movie. One of my favourite kitsch films of all-time!

It's rare, but can happen occasionally. It doesn't mean the movie is bad I just rarely laugh out loud at a comedy. Usually it has to be something completely insane or out of the norm for me to truly laugh at it. But it doesn't really matter as long as the movie is good and you are laughing on the inside!

Yes, I LOL at movies, but not that much more than I GAG.
best answer so far
Sites for legal streaming, the best streaming platforms
Look at torrents français, a good source to find french torrents

On a proper note... only a few films have had me in stitches... maybe The Big Lebowski at times...
That film almost had me in stitches once. Luckily, I decided not to cut my throat open to make it end.

Miami Connection may be laughable (pun intended!), but it's a great movie. One of my favourite kitsch films of all-time!
Totally. It has to be one of the most sincere films I've ever seen.