What are you eating and/or drinking right now?

Tools    

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
My lazy lunch-- sliced 1-inch cabbage steaks, brushed w olive oil, salt and pepper, and roasted in the oven. Freakin delicious.

Well I will not be eating those Kallo rice cakes I had a week ago. Woke up the next morning with the top lip of my mouth swollen... and my lips are just finishing healing now. Every time I smiled the corners of my lips cracked and therefore took ages to heal, no no no no.

Nope, usually all right with food. Only thing for me are some sweeteners but they cause heart palpitations and not skin reactions, and no sweeteners in the rice cakes according to the information. It might have been the sea salt/vinegar/rough texture of the rice cakes because they made my lips slightly dry as I was eating them, probably caused some slight trauma to the inside of my mouth/lips.

I was fine and dandy in every other way, didn't feel sick after eating them.

Just about to make some spicy noodles and some slices of stoneground bread. I swapped eating white bread(most of the time a ready made package sandwich) for stoneground bread months back. Fabulous.

I've just bought a lot of snacks for the library whilst I work on my assignments.

I have a Monster, Onion Rings crisps, Party Rings and Haribos!