Favorite Fight Scenes

Tools    

The sunglasses fight scene in They Live and Martin Riggs vs. Mr. Joshua in Lethal Weapon. Road House also has some great fight scenes.

the last fight in bloodsport with Jean Claude Van Damme and Bolo Yeung.

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
dare i get banned for this but i love the fight scene in twilight. i guess because its like a ballet choragraphed and flimed very intensely.

but this is the sublime for the time period i love so well

and

Kyuzo's sword duel at the beginning of Shichinin no Samurai would be number 1.

dare i get banned for this but i love the fight scene in twilight. i guess because its like a ballet choragraphed and flimed very intensely.

but this is the sublime for the time period i love so well

and
James Dean

Mine would have to be the ones from the Matrix trilogy, The Transporter films(all of Cory Yuen's choreography is excellent), Cradle 2 The Grave and The Kiss Of The Dragon(also Cory Yuen)

Edit: Also the many fight scenes from The Protector

fbi
Rocky 5: end fight
Die hard: Mclane battles karl and says "u should have heard ur bro sqeal...when i broke his f****** neck"!!

Jackie chan: wheels on meals with benny the jet
Jackie chan: armour of god end fight

My favorite fight scene, or at least the most memorable for me, is the fist fight in The Bourne Ultimatum.

After I first saw that scene, my jaw was on the floor.

The hallway fight in Oldboy, hands down.
I second that!

Also, anything that Tony Jaa is in, particularly Ong Bak. Hopefully his stuntmen have really good dental.

Film Fan

"I don't NEED the GIRL! I don't NEED THE GIRL!"

Haha...not sure about the fight scene...but I love the sound of the glass shattering...that was intense and deafening.