Men: Shaved Armpits?

Tools    

Should men shave their armpits?
15.52%
9 votes
I'm a man and I shave my armpits, so yea.
50.00%
29 votes
I'm a man and I don't shave my armpits, but see nothing wrong.
18.97%
11 votes
I'm a man and I don't shave my armpits and I think no man should ever think about it.
5.17%
3 votes
I'm a woman and think men should shave their armpits at least from time to time.
10.34%
6 votes
I'm a women and I think men shouldn't shave their armpits at all.
58 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Arresting your development
I think that if you are a man or a woman and you look like you have that little Chucky doll in a head lock... please please please shave those pits!

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by Darth Stujitzu
Sounds like tinkle envy!!!
I believe Freud has quite a lot to say on the symptons of tinkle envy, or as he originally deemed the condition, Tinklyusenvious.

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
I've never had to shave so am not sure what I would do if I actually had hair under my arms or on my legs...
Well, darnit. When I read that you have never owned a razor, I thought this was by choice and that you were this very hairy woman. I was gonna ask you to post pictures!

Anyways, I don't shave my armpits. I don't care if you do. But I find body hair on a man sexy. You can be completely covered, I don't care. Back hair is even interesting, sometimes.

But then again, smooth can be interesting, sometimes. Shaving for a kink can be interesting, sometimes. I learned all about this at Django University.

You ready? You look ready.
It seems 50% of this freak show's audience, , are men and see nothing wrong with men shaving their armpits. The world is a weird place eh?
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Originally Posted by John McClane
It seems 50% of this freak show's audience, , are men and see nothing wrong with men shaving their armpits. The world is a weird place eh?

And who started this thread........
I took all sorts of slagging of my mates for shaving my chest until a few of their wives commented on it being sexy, the next thing I know most of my mates are asking me which is the best razor for the job!!!
I'm secure in my body shaving, hell, I'm from Scotland, we are born like baby Chewbaccas to help fight the cold over here!!!
Oh yes, from my experience, it's better to do your own shaving, don't let your girlfriend anywhere near the razors!
In fact in my experience, I don't let any of my girlfriends near sharp objects, ah the number of Valentines cards written in crayon brings a tear to my eye.

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

I am having a nervous breakdance
An ex-girlfriend liked me to shave my armpits and chest as well as trim around the little haggis.
You said "haggis"!!! *giggle giggle*

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Yo She Bi*ch, lets go.
This is an interesting topic. I believe that it does not fall out of America due to woman not shaving their underarms in europe. or atleast that is what I've heard. I'm a male, and I do have under arm hair and I do not shave them. If a man does, your probably to high maintance. You souldn't have to worry about it. There is nothing wrong with doing it tough. If woman don't shave under there, I find it to be a sort of gender bender... Please don't be offended.

I've heard that trimming your privates makes it look better, but I don't see how it works. I"M NOT SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT MY PRIVATES OF COURSE!!! THEY ARE FINE!!!

And, another thing I would like to add. Please, no matter how macho you are, shave your A$$. Man or woman, shave it!! IT"S JUST NASTY!!

-TheButcher

Check out my blog!

we are born like baby Chewbaccas to help fight the cold over here!!!
Oh yeah......nothing like that thick coat of fur at night

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Ruuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhh!
Or something resembling Chewbacca's growl.
Just be carefull not to go too close to the fire, ah the smell of singed fur, I love it first thing in the morning.

Wheely cool bike girl
This a fun topic - guess that is why so many have come to have their say.

I know from personal experience that many European women do not shave their armpits and most German men do NOT. They are far too organized and practical for that. (I don't know how that relates to this subject, just had to get that little 'dig' in there )
As an All American Girl living in Heidelberg Germany, I took to not shaving my pits cause it was just a bother, mostly, to shave and besides, I am lucky enough to have lite ash blonde hair except for below the waist where the Italian side of the family seems to reside. (I know, I know "too much information" for the American "afraid of body and bodily functions" phyce)
I know why girls shave. Cause it looks nice and if you have lots of dark hair then it makes sense. If a man shaves his pits then what would be the reason for doing that, I ask? Too MUCH hair? I think a little looks sexy on a man.

I have a flash back to Robin Williams in Fisher King, laying in Central Park in the nude. Holy Cow! He would need a tub of Nair to remove his pelt!

So, Why would a man want to shave his pits? Practical reasons or vainity reason?

Originally Posted by coolbreeze
So, Why would a man want to shave his pits? Practical reasons or vainity reason?

Because his yeti girlfriend dumped him.

I know from personal experience that many European women do not shave their armpits
Hmmm.... almost all women in Sweden shave pits and several other areas too. And if they don't it's mostly as a statement. I think it's kind of cool though, as I've said before.

Wheely cool bike girl
Originally Posted by Piddzilla
Hmmm.... almost all women in Sweden shave pits and several other areas too. And if they don't it's mostly as a statement. I think it's kind of cool though, as I've said before.
Hmmm.... haven't been to Sweden yet but I agree with the shaving of 'other areas'. I do a nice trim.... to make things purty.

I know from personal experience that many European women do not shave their armpits
bullshit american propaganda designed to make americans feel in some way superior to europeans and completely false, at least as far as developed european countries are concerned ( women in rural parts of europe, sure, but that can be said of america too )

Wheely cool bike girl
Originally Posted by adidasss
bullshit american propaganda designed to make americans feel in some way superior to europeans and completely false, at least as far as developed european countries are concerned ( women in rural parts of europe, sure, but that can be said of america too )
Granted that American ways have crept into the EU culture and the numbers are rising here in Germany and other places where women now shave the underarm area. Advertising is a very powerful thing.

But I know many young professional women, not rural ladies, who pride themselves in being unshaven. For many it is a choice to go unshaven. For others, more from the east (where the wall has fallen away) are still unshaven by their choice.

Granted that American ways have crept into the EU culture and the numbers are rising here in Germany and other places where women now shave the underarm area. Advertising is a very powerful thing.
I just got to ask... The underarm area. Is that the armpit or do you mean the part of the arm closest to the hand??

there's a frog in my snake oil
Yo dasss, calm down man. Coolbreeze isn't wrong to suggest some women in europe don't shave their pits. Besides, i don't think he's inspected the intimate bits of that many europeans - i took his 'many' to mean 'two' . And i don't reckon you've surveyed a whole continent's womenfolk either.

And anyway, it obviously wasn't meant as a cuss, let alone 'propoganda'. Chill out.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by Golgot
Yo dasss, calm down man. Coolbreeze isn't wrong to suggest some women in europe don't shave their pits. Besides, i don't think he's inspected the intimate bits of that many europeans - i took his 'many' to mean 'two' . And i don't reckon you've surveyed a whole continent's womenfolk either.

And anyway, it obviously wasn't meant as a cuss, let alone 'propoganda'. Chill out.
heh, was just about to say that...

In order to comment properly one must have surely examined some bodies, no?

Originally Posted by Golgot

Just when he was about to break out of his candy shell.

On that note cue the comb...

there's a frog in my snake oil
Hey, that hair's been sculpted, surely. That's an underarm model. No fair. (you American's and your glamour obsessions. Honestly )