Fast & Furious 6 - Super Bowl Trailer

Tools    

Here it is guys, the trailer we've all been waiting for:

Looks ridiculous and over-the-top, they're pulling out all the stops in this one by including every vehicle known to man and every actor who's ever been a part of the franchise (including the dead ones). Stupid like the rest of 'em...

Jeez... I like special effects just like anyone but there's so much stuff flying and exploding that it's hard to remind yourself that it's still a movie about racing.

Just another movie Guru
It's really hard to believe that so many of these take place before Tokyo Drift;

TF&F, 2F2F, & TD were all about racing and everything else has left that all out of the mix. They're now amped up car action movies.

I do think that that Fast and Furious, & Fast Five were the two best of the series, and hopefully FF6 will be the last.

I just can't wait until it comes out in May, it's at the top of my MUST-SEE-LIST.

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
I do think that that Fast and Furious, & Fast Five were the two best of the series, and hopefully FF6 will be the last.
Vin Diesel has stated that there will be a number 7

Zombie Preparedness Expert
I thought it was one of the best trailers of the night. Yes it's completely over the top and nowhere near to anything resembling real life but I don't care. I watch these movies because I like ridiculous action.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I can't wait for Fast & Furious 7, when Diesel and Walker have to break out of the nursing home for one last job.
Wait until Stallone does it first.

Suspect's Reviews

They can't do number 8 because the speed the vehicles reach in the movie would cause Vin's ever-growing "turkey neck" to visibly flutter in the wind, which would break the hearts of 16 yr old girls everywhere.

I am a fan!!! Can't wait to see it. Isn't it 6th is not the last one also, they planning to make like 2 more?

I heard they're planning on making one more. That's what some of the crew told me when they we're filming in Liverpool, U.K.