Top 5 Most Beautiful Women

Tools    

Only one honey for me:

Allison Hayes in Attack of the 50 Foot Woman

She could have me any day, and I'm man enough to admit it.
Imagine an eye unruled by man-made laws of perspective, an eye unprejudiced by compositional logic, an eye which does not respond to the name of everything but which must know each object encountered in life through an adventure of perception. How many colors are there in a field of grass to the crawling baby unaware of 'Green'?

-Stan Brakhage

Wouldn't you feel... small?

See the trailer here:

They are really beautiful..they are simply superv...they do the nice acting.....no comparission can be done...all are simply great..

Kenny, don't paint your sister.
They are really beautiful..they are simply superv...they do the nice acting.....no comparission can be done...all are simply great..

Could you be a bit more specific?

Could you be a bit more specific?

I kinda think this one might just be testing the waters around here to see if we're in the mood for SPAM...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Oops, I deleted all three of those, because they pretty much said the same thing. I'll put this one back, since it was replied to. Maybe he'll get the message.

Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Marisa Miller, Cheryl Cole, Jessica Alba

I think think when the word "beautiful" is said, these woman aren't fake, like they would be attractive with their make up off, no plastic surgery, no breast implants, legitimate, nature made beauty.

Not in order:
Angelina Jolie (she just has a great body and a stunning face)
Charlize Theron (more of an exotic beauty, plus I find it really respectable if you can take off your clothes with it being art instead of trash)
Sarah Michelle Geller (back in the 90's, she looked great when she first started playing Buffy)
Marylin Monroe (its a no brainier, shes the most amazing looking flapper like girl)
Kate Beckinsale (she can pull of everything from vampire bad ass to sweet mother)

I think think when the word "beautiful" is said, these woman aren't fake, like they would be attractive with their make up off, no plastic surgery, no breast implants, legitimate, nature made beauty.

Not in order:
Charlize Theron (more of an exotic beauty, plus I find it really respectable if you can take off your clothes with it being art instead of trash)
Marylin Monroe (its a no brainier, shes the most amazing looking flapper like girl)
Kate Beckinsale (she can pull of everything from vampire bad ass to sweet mother)
Obviously all these are personal choices (and I'm not going to argue about what's beautiful, versus what's attractive/sexy/etc) but I'd bring these points up.

You can't go on about natural beauty and then go with Kate Beckinsale. Who is your next choice? Nicole Kidman? Pamela Anderson? Joan Rivers?

I don't think you could call Marylin Monroe's body shape "flapper like". I've always seen flappers as thin, almost androgynous whilst Monroe was all lips, **** and hips.

As for Charlize Theron. What about commercials? Art or trash?

&feature=related

Making a difference
Halle Berry
Jessica Alba
Salma Hayek
Scarlett Johannson
Angelina Jolie
i will like to add this lady to my list. sorry guys for adding one extra

Genevieve Nnaji

she is a Nollywood actress. popular for her dimensional acting, personality and charisma.

Making a difference
McCoy, is this the lady in question?

If so, good choice.
Yes, yes! that her! thanks HK