Criss Angel: Mindfreak

Tools    

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally Posted by jrs
Click here to watch, for you will not believe your eyes. Remember, this is unrehearsed and in a public setting.
That's messed up! The girl had to have been a plant. My only guess.

I watch this show all the time and I still have never seen him do that. That was wild

I saw him get angry at a guy who walked out of a bathroom onto the set. watch...

Okay people, how many people believe David Blaine and Criss Angel have real powers? Some of the comments made by people here make me laugh because they believe some of the tricks carried out by Blaine and Criss angel are real. If you believe they are real please say why. I really want to know your opinion. Have a good day. Thanking you, all the best.

I believe that Criss Angel is an illusionist. Did you all know he joined the Cirque du Soleil family? His new show "Believe" will be in Vegas at the Luxor hotel. Anyone making plans to go see him in this new show?

A system of cells interlinked
Okay people, how many people believe David Blaine and Criss Angel have real powers? Some of the comments made by people here make me laugh because they believe some of the tricks carried out by Blaine and Criss angel are real. If you believe they are real please say why. I really want to know your opinion. Have a good day. Thanking you, all the best.
Funny, I don't see anyone stating they think the tricks are real. Perhaps you would like to quote the posts you are talking about?

there's a frog in my snake oil
Originally Posted by Sedai
Funny, I don't see anyone stating they think the tricks are real. Perhaps you would like to quote the posts you are talking about?
He's fighting with strawmen. And he's winning! (10 bucks on the plucky newcomer )

---

PS, for what it's worth, Angel seems like a skilled illusionist to me, but his TV show is just brimming with plants. Gimme 'stoogeless' illusion-mongering any day.

A system of cells interlinked
Right. I used to watch his show, until he got famous and started spending too much time showing off all his cars etc.

The money clearly went to his head, from what I can tell...

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I enjoy watching illusions and most are brilliant but Blane annoys the hell outta me.

Back to Angel I saw a vid on utube recently with him standing in front of a wall and asked a fellow crew member to drive a car at him. I dont know what he thought would happen as the car just plowed him through the wall. Luckerly there were emergency services were on set!