What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
"Basia" by Painters & Dockers
&feature=PlayList&p=04E16E8E1E770246&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=41

Run Run Rudolph ~ Lynyrd Skynyrd

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

there's a frog in my snake oil

Happy New Year from Philly!
It loses something without the vocal and of course these two idiots.

&feature=PlayList&p=D7048CCEAF753CBC&index=7

La Bouche, a disco diva that could give Donna Summer a run for the crown.

La Bouche--Be My Lover
&feature=related

La Bouche--Sweet Dreams
&feature=related

The People's Republic of Clogher
That Nice Little Fella Mark Owen - Four Minute Warning

It's funny what songs get stuck in your head. I'd neither listened to or thought about this since its release a few years back but there it was, sitting on my brain waiting to tumble out when the correct stimulus was applied.

Truthfully, I'd hoped for some sort of cool lost classic but Four Minute Warning was what I got, a perfectly acceptable little pop song but not a lot more. Very good for a (then) ex-member of a boyband, though, especially when he's not the tubby one who wrote all their hits.

That Nice Little Fella Mark Owen - Four Minute Warning

It's funny what songs get stuck in your head. I'd neither listened to or thought about this since its release a few years back but there it was, sitting on my brain waiting to tumble out when the correct stimulus was applied.

Truthfully, I'd hoped for some sort of cool lost classic but Four Minute Warning was what I got, a perfectly acceptable little pop song but not a lot more. Very good for a (then) ex-member of a boyband, though, especially when he's not the tubby one who wrote all their hits.
Don't think I've ever heard this before... but it's rather cool... and stuck in my head now...

The People's Republic of Clogher
It's a catchy little song, definitely, even though the video director has had one too many 28 Days Later pills and nice little Mark seems to have spilled a big dollop of gravy on his chin. He's a likeable guy.

I seem to remember him doing another decent single around that time which was about seedless oranges and was called Jaffa. Or Clementine.

Then it all seemed to go cold for him and the Take That reunion happened at just the right time.

I'm listening to this album...

ONE FLIGHT UP
Dexter Gordon

Specifically right now it's the third track, "Darn That Dream".
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
Christmas music.

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!