Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

^I don't think so... it depends... unfortunately a lot of women don't really take care of the way they look or choose clothing that's not appropriate for their body type

Micelle Lewin is such an inspiration for fitness but her boob job is ridiculous haha

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I was just on Chat Roulette, and it's random, and I would say the average girl is better looking than almost all the models.\

I also remember seeing the most beautiful women on the streets of Melbourne, just random, and they were just gorgeous. I definitely have different tastes. I don't seem to like "models" - I prefer the faces of the women I've seen on this site.

Of course there are non-models who are very beautiful, maybe even more beautiful than models but if you look around when you walk down the street I would say that most women are kind of average looking and then there are a few really good looking ones... same goes for men, most are average and once in a while there is a really good looking one. But of course it all depends on tastes.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I actually just did a very random check on the "MOFO Personal Pictures" and I'd take the Mofo girls over the models presented on this thread any day.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
It's just the women on MoFo that are very attractive. We're lucky to have them here. <toady mode off>

Wait, there was muscular abdomen in those pics?
Muscular, fit, call it however you want. I dislike it.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I was joking, Mr. Minio, because her enormous, um, attributes were overwhelming everything else in the pic that I didn't notice the abs at first. I'm not a fan of female abs, either.

NatashaR, I love the redheads, too! Married one, so that may have something to do with it.
Haha you made a good choice marrying one
I'm probably biased towards redheads cause I also fit in that category to some extent and my best friend too... she has a darker shade of ginger

More Jessica, if the site will let me. BTW, does anyone know of an image site that has no problem with you posting their pics? Sometimes I have problems and have to search forever!
doesn't imgur work? you could also try tumblr... it's not an image hosting website but you can upload pretty much any picture

Felicity Jones is quite gorgeous... I can't believe she's 30, she looks much younger

And Christina Hendricks

A system of cells interlinked
Alissa White-Gluz (singer in Agonist)
Arch Enemy, now!

I was just on Chat Roulette, and it's random, and I would say the average girl is better looking than almost all the models.\
A problem is that the models are too thin (specially if you see then in person). But that's because to look good in 2 dimensional pictures you have to be thinner than to look good in 3 dimensions. Adriana Lima is 5'10 and weights 120 pounds, that's like 30 pounds lower than a typical woman that height.

But she looks "pretty good" (euphemism) in pictures:

On the streets:

She's 33 by the way.

I also remember seeing the most beautiful women on the streets of Melbourne, just random, and they were just gorgeous. I definitely have different tastes. I don't seem to like "models" - I prefer the faces of the women I've seen on this site.
I guess australian women are better on average.