Who is your favorite character from Game Of Thrones?

Tools    

Who is your favorite character from Game Of Thrones?
30.00%
6 votes
Tyrion Lannister
10.00%
2 votes
Lord Baelish (Littlefinger)
5.00%
1 votes
Tywin Lannister
0%
0 votes
Jaime Lannister (King Slayer)
10.00%
2 votes
Daenerys Targaryen
0%
0 votes
Bronn
10.00%
2 votes
Ser Jorah Mormont
0%
0 votes
Varys (The Spider)
10.00%
2 votes
The Hound
15.00%
3 votes
Arya Stark
5.00%
1 votes
Jon Snow
5.00%
1 votes
Other, but please post who it is.
20 votes. You may not vote on this poll

I think Tyrion Lannister will run away with this one, and though favorite characters may change season to season Tyrion is steadily likable. He's probably even more likable in the books.

Id normally voted Tyrion, but because he will win this Im gonna give my vote to Ser Jorah Mormont. I am afraid for him because Im sure Danarys will one day find out he used to be a spy, and she is ruthless.

But seriously, folks: it depends on what I'm trying to measure. My answer's different depending on whether or not I'm thinking of which I enjoy seeing the most, which I enjoy reading about the most, which I would admire most if they were real, which is the most purely entertaining, etc.

I guess if it has to be broke down it would be the best character from the tv series. Few actors can best what our imagination pictures, but those few may be pulling it off on Thrones.

A system of cells interlinked
Ok, from the show...Arya is in the lead for me, but I fear my opinion is colored by the books, in which she is definitely my favorite. I like Nat Dormer's turn as Margaery Tyrell a whole heck of a lot in the show. Not a fan of her character in the books. Tyrion rocks, and is a strong second in the books for me, and is pretty good in the show. I maintain that the actor is a bit too stagy sometimes in the show, but still does a fine job overall - I think it's his accent, maybe? I like Varys in the books... He is just sort of there in the show. But really, I can say that in both, I tend to be the most interested in how Jaime's story will turn out.

This is a hard choice because I've got about five that are in the top tier. But, arm twisted, I'm going with Arya as my favorite. Tyrion and Daenerys and tied for close-second. When Arya is not onscreen, I'm wondering constantly what's going on with her.

Must be doin sumthin right
Littlefinger is first name I thought of but as far as show characters that are better than their book counterparts I would say for sure Jorah, Bronn, Tywin, Margaery Tyrell & Thoros of Myr.

Littlefinger for me, he is a manipulative villain and he knows it and loves it. However, there are a lot of strong characters everywhere in GoT so any of them could be a worthy runner up. Bit confusing knowing who is who sometimes with all the facial hair going on though.

Okay, so I have actually been watching game of thrones lately and it's grown on me. My favorite characters are Arya, Daenerys, and Tyrion.