What Movie Dissapointed You The Most?

Tools    

The Hobbit: the Battle of the Five Armies. I actually liked the first two Hobbit films but the transition between Hobbit 2 and 3 and the 3rd movie as a whole was terrible.....

they should of called it The Hobbit: The Battle of A Couple CGI Armies

Be a freak, like me too
A lot of movies disappointed me but I remember, to the Festival of Cannes in 2006 or in 2007, I REALLY wanted to see Southland Tales by Richard Kelly because I've loved Donnie Darko. I was very excited and I said to all my friends "It will be great! It will be great!". The film was not good and I slept during the screening. Then, the film never released in France.

Recently, I was disappointed by Dirty Harry, Phantasm and Diabolo Menthe.

The Sixth Sense - Ending was so obvious and the movie in most part so boring
Scarfare - Overlong, boring and totally mindless

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I haven't seen either, but what about them disappoint you?
I should go back and read my review. I think my brain has a defense mechanism to forget...

Basically, it's a complete mugging of an audience. The movie starts with DiCaprio snorting cocaine off a girl's butt. If he's in a movie, millions are going to watch it regardless, and add some idiot I see in a lot of movies, and you get every Adam Sandler fan watch it. Nothing but sensationalism, but I didn't find it sensational. No good writing at all. Show stuff that will titilate the viewer, it'll probably make money.

Same thing with the other film. Throw some racist garbage here, violence there. Nothing virtuous about either film, nothing good I can remember.

After rewatch it's kind of funny if you can throw away your morals and OK depravity. 7/10
I have to second The Wolf of Wall Street...I had heard nothing but wonderful things about it, but I found it to be a big mess.