Leaving MoFo For a Short While...

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
If I don't start a thread on something....or continue talking about something it won't be talked about. And I am not exaggerating.
All hail JRS!!!! The one and only member who posts and posts and posts and keeps this board alive. Honestly, if you were to go, this entire board would crumble.

I've had dozens of arguments with you over the years and you seem really immature with all of them, I'm glad that I'm not the only one who has noticed this. I'm not trying to pick on you, but you ask for it.

Also, as a former mod (at other message boards) anyone who posts about leaving, usually means it's a cry for attention.

Are you crying Jrs?

Suspect's Reviews

I just know they're coming to kill me.
Last Thursday had the most posts of any day in over three years. We basically matched that total again on Sunday. You couldn't be more wrong if you tried, dude.
Last Thursday, you say?

Hello everyone.
I have been thoughtfully reading this thread thinking about what was being said, and wondering if at some point if I might be able to make a contribution.
My first feeling is a true sense that everyone who has posted so far, weather they have made positive or critical comments, enjoys and cares for, MoFo.
I know that my time here has been brief, and my contributions somewhat small.
But this is a great place to be.
Most of my forum experience is on a history website.
I must tell you, it has peaks and valleys.
Unless a tank from World War Two gets discovered, or there is new movie, it can stagnate for awhile.
But then it can speed up!
I think criticism can be healthy if done correctly.
From my perspective, this forum is a thriving, and happy place.
I feel very comfortable here with my friends.

I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar, but I cherish the friend who for me does not consult his calendar.
Robert Brault

The Adventure Starts Here!
Oddly, on other forums I visit, when someone acts this way, he or she is immediately labeled a troll.

Rethink your original assessments, please. Now that statistics prove otherwise, do you perhaps wish to amend your perspective, which was apparently a bit skewed?

The Adventure Starts Here!
Also, any time I visit a bookmarked forum and find it's in a downturn, if I don't want to bother to start a revival myself, I just quietly go elsewhere. I don't announce my departure as if it were a life-event for everyone else.

Just a thought...

I just know they're coming to kill me.
jrs has said before that he was going to leave MoFo (I wanna say twice), but then he always finds himself coming back.

JUST MAKE UP YOUR MIND ALREADY!!11!!!!1!!11!!!

Maybe you'll have to reconsider Jrs--looks like you've generated a lot of discussion with this thread.

The People's Republic of Clogher
The Lord Yod, HP, PT and ... ermm ... MM (? ) have summed my thoughts up.

By all means take some time and come back, jrs. Come back with an opinion next time though, eh?

You ready? You look ready.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
...we've had a huge influx of new threads in the Upcoming forum, mainly because of MorbidPig. He's posted around two dozen in the last week alone. ..
::cough::

Jrs has been nothing but a jerk to me since my VERY FIRST post here at mofo! Always on and on with how im wrong or blah blah blah. look palsie I've had enough of it! this is supposed to be a fun, welcoming environment for us like-minded movie-lovin' types! not the....opposite of that. So now I say:

See you in Forum Hell, J-town.
[punches him in the face, grabs him and points his gun right at his throat] I never said anything about the FBI. She's my partner, ese. And if anything happens to her, I will find you and I will kill you. I won't think twice. Come here, look in my eyes. [pushes barrel of the gun into his mouth and cocks it] Look at my face. If anything happens to her, I will kill you. This is between you and me, and nobody sees, nobody knows.

A system of cells interlinked
Love that pic!

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Hey everyone, I'm back........
Where have you all gone????
The great thing about this forum is that you can take little sabaticals, and nobody holds it against you, I hope, Darth shirks away back into his dark corner......

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

Hey everyone, I'm back........
Where have you all gone????
The great thing about this forum is that you can take little sabaticals, and nobody holds it against you, I hope, Darth shirks away back into his dark corner......
wait, what?