Recent Purchases

Tools    

Just like the title says, anything you buy, just put in here.

Nivea Purifying Face Wash
Tool - 10,000 days. (Wasn't expecting the goggles)

Well, my reasons for this thread was that we only have 'what DVD's have you bought', whereas this includes anything and everything you have bought, since it'd look pretty out of place if i went into that thread and posted that i bought face wash.

Well, that's my reasons, the mods can get rid of this if they feel it's not needed.

The People's Republic of Clogher
40 B&H, a jar of coffee, 2 bottles of Volvic, 1 packet of pork sausages (large), spuds (bag of), 6 kiwi fruit, 1 bottle Martini, 2 litres of milk (semi-skimmed), 1 box of all-bran, 1 loaf of bread, 6 carrots, 6 tubs of yoghurt, 1 Sunday newspaper (trashy), £10 of unleaded petrol.

Yup, I did my grocery shoipping today.

This thread's great.

I bought a sandwich and a bottle of water from M&S, and this is the worst thread I've ever seen. Well done.

Among other things: Four 12 packs of pepsi products were on sale for only for $6.99...limit of four, but thank God I have 5 kids and we each got into a different line..... we got bunches of sugar soaked beverages for a long time now.

Randomly visiting for now
I bought two packets of biscuits, 2L of milk, two loaves of bread, some sliced cheese and a milo bar. You see my parents are away and the only way to force myself to pick up food is to bribe myself with something. In this case the greatest chocolate bar ever! Go milo bar!

Just a girl who loves movies
Some materials for redecorating my flat. It's a mess now, but it will be beautiful. Was quite a serious purchase, but I hope it will look great after we finish

A lamb and meat kabob with yummy rice and a couple of cooked tomatoes. Oh and one can of pepsi and one can of coke.

DEFINE the GREAT LINE
Pack of Pariliment Lights, Coffee and Beck on vinyl. Gonna be a long night.

Nevermore - Discography
Decrepit Birth - ....And Time Begins
Nunslaughter - Goat & Hells Unholy Fire
Opeth - Deliverence, Still Life & Your Arms, My Hearse
Pelican - Austrailasia
Theory In Practice - Colonizing The Sun
Malevolent Creation - Warkult & Retribution
Martyr - Hopeless Hopes
Sleep Terror - Discography

Victorian garnet brooch
5 strands of opal beads
large lemon quartz gem

I have been shopping on e bay

Tutition
A notebook
sandwich
candy bar
rootbeer-in-a-bottle
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

TV Tray, pair of jeans, and a t-shirt with the Pink Panther on it...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

A system of cells interlinked
Cat food, cat litter, The Spike Lee Joint Collection, drugs, The New World, Armalite AR-10 carbine gas-powered semi-automatic rifle, ski mask, hot glue, boiled figs, 10 penny nails, six-pack of vasoline, innertube, monkey wrench, sausage, hat.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Six pairs of socks, two belts, two t-shirts, 20 B&H, a clump (?) of bananas, four cans of Guinness, four tins of baked beans and a bottle of spring water...