Hellboy II: The Golden Army

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
This one look sepic in it's scope. There is way too much going on in the trailer.

But I like it.

Suspect's Reviews

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?

I didn't like Pan's Labyrinth, but I'm looking forward to this. Didn't the guy who directed Pan's Labyrinth direct the first Hell Boy?

WORD!
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

i'm looking forward for this movie. loved the first one!

Movie Forums Extra
This film will rock. Also The Angel of Death looks wicked.

it looks a lot better then the first movie.

A system of cells interlinked
I liked the first film a lot more than I thought I would. It had heart and it built up an interesting mythos surrounding the characters and villains. The Hellboy character was endearing and fun, and scenes like the one where Hellboy sits with the little boy and has cookies and milk showed a vulnerable side of the character. The clockwork dude was really cool, as well. I consider this one of the better comic films in the recent bunch. Certainly better than clearasil nation crap like the Fantastic Four series or the abysmally terrible Spider Man III.

Sedai's right - Fantastic Four sucked in the most major way possible. Hopefully this movie will keep up the good Hellboy name though - we generally seem to be agreed that the first movie was above average, if not perfect. Has anyone seen the animated Hellboy movies they released (can't remember the titles right now...)?

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
This second movie was better IMO than the first one. I enjoyed it more. I watched the first one last night so it's pretty fresh in my mind.

I didn't like it at first. then i watched and startedto like it. i think the first one is the best.

Has Addicted Dvd Sydrom - ADS
I liked this movie .. the only bit i didnt like was the begining but i guess it was needed in order to know the story