Game of Thrones: Season 8, The Final Season (spoilers)

Tools    

Some stuff is going down in the crypts, for sure. Either a fight, or there's secrets down there, or both.

And yeah, something freaky with dead Starks might be possible. I dunno how that works when the remains are just bones, though.

You seen dem' horses, dawg?

I like how they deny the Ned Stark cameo with, "If Bean was within a 500km radius of Ireland, the world would know..."

I can't wait for that twist. Something out of left field. I have no reason to believe it, but I can just see the Night King arriving @ King's Landing all like "Boats!" . They already established underestimating the Walkers traversing water...

And that we finally have a glimmer of the King's purpose and every internet site has 20 articles about Arya.

I am rather certain people with Plot Armor are not dying next episode its just no one knows who will bite that death bullet first or last in the episode

We've gone on holiday by mistake
I never want it to end..... Never want it to end....... Never want it to end

After this week, it will never be the same. All hell is gonna break loose. Everyone that watches after this week will not have the anticipation, just next episode. From this Sunday on, it will be a different experience. Enjoy.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
After this week, it will never be the same. All hell is gonna break loose. Everyone that watches after this week will not have the anticipation, just next episode. From this Sunday on, it will be a different experience. Enjoy.
I have no proof or reason to believe this, but...
OMG GILLY HAS TO DIE! Really haven't even thought about her. Totally safe, secondary character that creates inspiration and heartache. And she's in the crypt. Tha Crypt!

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

I have no proof or reason to believe this, but...
OMG GILLY HAS TO DIE! Really haven't even thought about her. Totally safe, secondary character that creates inspiration and heartache. And she's in the crypt. Tha Crypt!
I am not emotionally ready for The Hound to die yet, even though know it's coming.

I'm not emotionally ready for Jorah to die, but I think next week will be his time.
The Lannister brothers better damn well stick around for at least a couple more episodes though.

I think it would be The Hounds kind of Luck to not die and have to live during peace time and die as an old man having to wake up every night to piss in a Bowl

You ready? You look ready.
That sex scene was wrong on SOOO many levels.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

I'm betting she gets it. After the knighting, nowhere for her but down! lol. That or she lives to protect Arya after it's all over as Queen's Guard or some sort. Which would be just. I do kinda feel like Jamie may survive, burdened and heart broken. Maybe they both do, and live happily ever after?

The Adventure Starts Here!
Why? She's 22. They handled it more tastefully than probably any other sex scene in Game of Thrones. I was relieved it wasn't any more graphic than it was.

Pretty sure this NK thing is happening. Way too many callbacks to King's Landing and the Iron Throne.

You think people got pissed about that Sopranos' finale

Just close your eyes and pretend it was Jaqen H'ghar. Because it probably was, and Arya is dead in an alley somewhere in Braavos, poor and alone having never regained her sight to see this all play out.

A girl is no one.
(unless she's Jaqen H'ghar)

A system of cells interlinked
Aside from not wanting to see that wall-eyed goon Arya with her shirt off, what was wrong with it? Two consenting adults, yes?