Marijuana: Do you do it?

Tools    

Comeon Ads , even if all you say is golden, you must teach with an open mind - it was you who taught me that much.

Ha ha, I think he is harmless and I really think he was pretty much joking around as I am too.

Ah... but the fun part of this will be Addi wondering if I am joking or not....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

RIP www.moviejustice.com 2002-2010
I don't object to marijuana as much as the people who tend to act the way the stereotype tells them they should act. People who live up to the pothead idiot persona that's associated with marijuana.

I've tried it three or four times and it wasn't anything great or appealing to me.

I've been around people who smoke pot on a regular basis. I had an ex-girlfriend who had to smoke every single day.

Now I'm teaching and I have many lazy pothead students. Ugh.

Like I said I'm not against the drug, just the lifestyle associated with it.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=26201

Lets put a smile on that block
Wad, so are you saying you can tell by someone's top ten whether they like a spliff or not? Thats a bit presumptuous. Enlighten me and share some examples.

Enlighten me and share some examples.
That would be a first for Meatface, who i LOVE becasue If i don't he bad reps people

That would be a first for Meatface, who i LOVE becasue If i don't he bad reps people
Lol, nebbit....so sad to see one of the powerful rocks of MOFO such as yourself bow down to such a skimpy member in fear of bad reps..

You ready? You look ready.
I'm about to turn 19 and I still haven't touched the stuff (and I never will). I'm going to pride myself on the fact that I'll be able to honestly tell my kids, "No, I've never smoked weed."

To be honest, I would be extremely disappointed if I found out any of my close friends or family used it.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

A system of cells interlinked
I can basicly assume from a person's top 10 if they are or not. Seems there actually are a lot.
I bet you can't. Yet another ridiculous claim.

I in no way object to people who do not want to smoke weed its their choice and who am I to judge someones way of living.

the only people who annoy me are those who don't do it and act like they are superior to those who do and make ignorant comments about someone who enjoys a spliff kind of like meatwad's comment above. Everyone has their own escape it could be having a drink, a cigarette or doing Yoga. Just because someone smokes weed doesn't mean they are slow or dirty they are still people

A system of cells interlinked
EXACTLY. I looked at his list and saw that film at number one, and thought that he fit the bill perfectly for his hair-brained hypothesis.

Smoke another one, Meat!

</////////////////////X~~~