YouTube! Post Your Favorite Movie Scenes

Tools    

THIS IS MY FAV MOVIE SCENE OF ALL TIME.

FROM SAM PECKINPAH'S CLASSIC WESTERN, PAT GARRETT & BILLY THE KID

THE ENTIRE SCENE, SHOWN HERE, IS A MINI MOVIE - JUST AS A SOLID SCENE SHOULD BE. IT HAS A BEGINNING, AN ACTION PACKED MIDDLE AND A HUGELY POWERFUL ENDING.

THIS IS EVERYTHING FILM MAKING IS ABOUT.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
In honor of honeykid's fifth anniversary and the movie theme of the week, here are the best scenes in The Color Purple:
&feature=PlayList&p=52E712B2B0E3DC1D&index=22

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
The ABC scene with Baldwin gets all the notice, but I love this scene where Ricky Roma (pacino) dresses down the office manager (kevin spacey)

if foul language bothers you, continue to next post.

Another favourite of Pacino from ....And Justice for all.

Its the final Scene..so if you haven't seen this most excellent gem,

proceed as you wish

&feature=related

&feature=related

Three Resurrected Drunkards' (Oshima, 1968) intro (including the scene immediately following this which I could not find on Youtube unfortunately):

Looks like the clip from Once Upon a Time in China that I posted a while ago was taken down

A particularly chilling scene from Your Friends and Neighbors. There's nothing graphic visually but just wait until he starts talking:

Unregistered Illegal User

"All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy...."

Grill me, I dare you!
My Reviews

Hold it between yr neeez.

Semper Fooey
By the way, although it isn't well known like Chinatown, Five Easy Pieces is another Jack Nicholson movie where the director changed the screenwriter's ending. The original ending was:

Nicholson dies in a car accident and Karen Black who wasn't in the car curses at him.

The changed ending is much better.

Corinthians scene from Love Exposure. I bawled.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7ti8A****4