R.I.P. Anita Ekberg

Tools    

"Well my telephone rang it would not stop , it was president Kennedy calling me up.
He said my friend Bob what do we need to make the country grow?
I said my friend John - Brigitte Bardot, Anita Ekberg , Sophia Loren
Country'll grow..."

RIP

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Media never cares until a person dies. I wouldn't say she "starred" in La Dolce Vita, and as Gideon said, not much of an actress. I thought her part in La Dolce Vita was annoying... And then I read, "One of the most famous lines in film history.. "Marcello, hurry up.." --- Nothing memorable about that...

That's okay. Nobody's perfect!
Media never cares until a person dies. I wouldn't say she "starred" in La Dolce Vita, and as Gideon said, not much of an actress. I thought her part in La Dolce Vita was annoying... And then I read, "One of the most famous lines in film history.. "Marcello, hurry up.." --- Nothing memorable about that...
Well I remember her. She may have been something of a Kim Kardashian in her day, but I find it very sad that she died virtually penniless, lonely and forgotten. May she R.I.P.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Most people are forgotten until they die unfortunately. But KK? What has she done for civilization? Made a sex tape.. Ooh wow! Let's all sit back and listen to the wisdom she has to give us.

One was penniless, one has more money than all of us put together. I only know her name because it's on E! constantly, 20 times in a row..

I remember Anita Ekberg too. She was part of the international iconic sex symbol actresses of the 60s. Matt don't forget those were the days you could only see films In the cinema , there was no internet where people could look at video and pictures of beautiful women, whenever they wanted. Even if a film appeared on TV was no way you could playback tor record films. There up on the silver screen you could be fascinated by a beautiful face or body for just a short amount of time .

The likes of the Kardashians would be best served by remembering less is more..

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
As memorable as she was in La Dolce Vita, I think she's moreso in Fellini's segment of Boccaccio 70 where she plays a billboard come to life. All of her early films were American though.

R.I.P.