Ace Ventura 3?

Tools    

Well hello Mr. Fancypants
I have heard a few rumors and even seen a petition concerning this movie... does anyone know anything on it?

I heard that Carey said no and its still going ahead... i think this sucks

http://www.stromnet.de/saveace/petition.htm

"if i had the words i would say... HOLY CRAP!!"

You ain't leadin nothin but two things right now... jack and sh*t... and jack left town"

those people on that site r kind of psychos. its jus an actor

They're making a third Ace Ventura without Jim Carrey! Ludicrous

its gonna be another disaster like dumb and dumberer.

Well hello Mr. Fancypants
Oh well think of the upside. if gets made it'll be an excuse for another "I'd rather... than watch" thread i suppose

I signed the petition even though they never have an effect anyway. These people must be really stupid. The movie must have a modest pricetag because nobody would risk a lower seven to eight digits of money in a brainless business move like this one. I mean the people making this movie must be suffering from Alzheimers or something. You have to be a real idiot if you think this movie will make money. This movie will fall off the charts faster than their careers.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
The trailer looks hilarious btw.
Oh this looks hilarious but Monsters vs. Aliens was just another excuse to make potty humour? Looks the other way round for me.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
After the disaster of the second one, Jim Carrey swore to never to a sequel again. (Dumb & Dumberer, Evan Almighty, The Mask 2: son of Mask) and now this garbo?

When will Hollywood learn?

Also, the only positive thing about this thread is that VG actually posted in it and did not start a new one. Props on using the search engine.

Suspect's Reviews

The sad thing is that Carrey is an actor of no mean ability. After Eternal Sunshine, I had hoped that his career trajectory would be the exact opposite of that of Eddie Murphy and Steve Martian, but Jim seems to be backsliding.

In my opinion they should have stopped after the first Ace. I did not care for the second that much. And the trailer for the third, well I had a few concerns for it.

For starters, why the heck did they pick a fat kid to play Ace Jr.? Ace Sr. wasn't fat, so my only assumption is that the kid got his fatness from his mother's side of the family. I have nothing against fat kids, I just think the producers could have done a better job casting is all.

Secondly, I see the movie is coming straight to DVD. That to me is just a bitch-slap to the franchise. They did it with Eddie Murphy's "Dr. Dolittle" and I enjoyed the first film, but the sequels that came after it destroyed it.

Lastly, Ace Jr. is seemed to try too hard in copying the actions and mentality of Ace Sr. All and can say is.........Sad............just Sad.

The sad thing is that Carrey is an actor of no mean ability. After Eternal Sunshine, I had hoped that his career trajectory would be the exact opposite of that of Eddie Murphy and Steve Martian, but Jim seems to be backsliding.
I don't think he's actually in it....?