What was the first movie you ever remember watching

Tools    

There's treachery afoot!!!
Can you remember what the first movie you ever saw was??
-Mine was Prancer.

last i remember, in theatres anyways was alladin

very jealous sammy...i have never seen that film and am dying to do so

my father took me to see disney's snow white and the seven dwarves and
fantasia also 5 years old

I know this sounds wierd but i think my first movie was Terminator 2 my old tenant owned and i watched it when i was 2 or 3

Please to see the threads HERE and HERE.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Originally Posted by labonte18
last i remember, in theatres anyways was alladin
Me too. I definitely remember Alladin being my first trip to the cinemas but the first movie I remember seing was the exorcist. My mum made me watch it with her when I was like 5 or 6. Couldn't sleep by myself for weeks.

Here to support the villians.......
Bambi, still a timeless classic.

Ghostbusters on TV. I must have been about 2 years old, sometime around 1986. I just remember the library scene and how much it scared me back then.

Arresting your development

Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back

I remember going to see this with my pops when I was five. I had the biggest tub of popcorn. Trying to shovel a big load of little kid handfuls in my mouth and growling at my dad (with popcorn dust flying out of my mouth...) every time he tried to dip his hand in my popcorn.

I am having a nervous breakdance
I remember my dad taking me to see Pete's Dragon (1977 - Don Chaffey) when I was young enough to be scared of the baddies. It must have been a couple of years after the release though - I was just 2 years old in 1977.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

A system of cells interlinked
Another dupe thread.... boooooo. Please use the search there, new person.

Meanwhile:

I am getting old, so the first film that I clearly remember watching, was The Bad News Bears at age 4 or 5. I remember being so inspired to play baseball by that film, but could barely swing a bat. I was to later find out I am terrible at baseball.

Man of La Movies
Snow White(rerelease in early 80s) or E.T.

Im going to have to say E.T I remember when my mom bought it for me on dvd and how I used to watch it every night when it was time for me to go to bed I was in love with it....."E.T Phone HOME!!!!!!!!!!!"

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by Holden Pike
Please to see the threads HERE and HERE.
Originally Posted by Sedai
Another dupe thread.... boooooo. Please use the search there, new person.
Ok, so what keywords did you use to find those older threads? This anti-new-thread hysteria is getting a bit out of hand. Those threads haven't had any activity in them for 1 respectively 3 years.

Taking care of planet Earth
The first thing I clearly remember seeing at the cinema was ET when I was 4 or 5. I seem to remember seeing The Fox and The Hound and also The Aristocats when I was very young too though.

Can we try with real bullets now?
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is the only movie I remember watching before I was in school