MoFo Would I Lie to You? Casting call thread

Tools    

Camo, I also love Rhod Gilbert.
His ones always really confuse me.
WARNING: "wilty" spoilers below
Like the swapping a car for someone to pay for his meal or the fact that he has a tattoo of a potato.

Camo, I also love Rhod Gilbert.
Like the swapping a car for someone to pay for his meal or the fact that he has a tattoo of a potato.
I was just looking at a pic of it!

That horse story was absolutely hilarious haha.
Yeah think that's my favourite story on the show. A massive part of it is in the reactions of everyone else. The Bob Mortimer compilation is hilarious too as it all sounds like complete nonsense.

The show didn't truly take off until around the time Rob Brydon became host which was Season 3 i think in case anyone is interested in going through some of it.

AS soon as I have odd numbers for the teams. I have 8 people.

Head count if I'm correct:

@CiCi
@TheUsualSuspect
@cricket
@CosmicRunaway
@HashtagBrownies
@rauldc14
@Yam12
@The Rodent

As soon as I have a funny true thing about everyone, we can start! I just have to make a banner. For frill! And of course, check for a roundabout time that would be convenient for everyone. It will be most successful when everyone's about at more or less the same time so it retains an almost "live" feel. There won't be any time to prepare for if you get a lie to read out, just like on the show, so the quicker the other teams can start with questions, the better.

I'm now pissed because I forgot to include the car one amongst the clips I posted

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

I think we should be about ready to start tomorrow. I work the sparrow's fart shift, but it's quite short. So I'll have some time to make the game thread look pretty. This thread can be used for all future casting calls, should this all be a success.

How would you like to be arranged? I would say @CiCi should be one team captain. I'm still waiting on a story or two. If Raul's still in, then we can be bold and try 4 a side, and use Camo (if he's like to be) as a tie breaker if team leaders can't whip their teams into a majority decision?

I'd be the tiebreaker if you want. On the show the captain just decides though, even if all their team disagrees haha.
That's exactly how I was thinking. Either the captain gets ballsy, or you tiebreak. We can make captains get ballsy in you're busy or something.

This is going to be a relaxing ******** kind of game.

Sounds good; when is gametime?
tomorrow whenever it suits you. OR.

I could just...start tonight if you're all ready? Raul needs a little time to think up something, but we don't have to start with him in the hot seat tonight. I could always put you there, @cricket.

Just don't want to jump-start-surprise anyone waiting for the start of this...especially after me saying how CHILL this is going to be.