Television Tab

Tools    

I've still to watch it.

I've been catching up with this weeks Masterchef. Anyone still watching the pottery version of Bake-Off? I am, but I don't really know why.

I had 5 Swatches on my arm…
It's fantastic TV, I'm loving it. Actually you know it's one of those things I could watch simply for the spectacle of it all - the sets, the costumes, the scenery. Did you see those shots from above in the snow amongst the bare trees? Gorgeous!
That had been a point of conversation during my viewing, they were spectacular. I catch myself saying, "yep, that's a drone shot" whenever I see stuff like.

It is just great stuff. The Bloomquist basement is a spectacle in itself.

That basement is class! Imagine making that set and making it look so old and manky! just brilliant. Poor Peggy tho, imagine living in that house - it looks like nothing has changed since Ed's grandparents lived there!
Yeah drones have made it possible for some fantastic cinematography now. Love it

Fargo S2:E9

Well, this is the closest thing to a bad episode I have seen. Seemed like a bunch of violence with very little nuance.

WARNING: spoilers below
A lot of people had their arc ended in a crappy way. Dodd and the Sheriff didn't have the epic showdown I was hoping for. Floyd just got it and fell over. The UFO angle is a bit too much even for me. Add in the fact that Ted Danson is the UFO freak and he was inside and missed the whole thing (what?).

I enjoyed it as usual, just not a great one.

Unregistered User
I just watched episode 8 of Fargo last night and thought it was brilliant. Hopefully was episode 9 within next few nights. Who's your favourite character/s DD?

Who's your favourite character/s DD?
Putting the screws to me here... (as my attorney mentioned )

Dodd Bear, because of the pure psychotic violence of his presence.

Hanzee, see Dodd Bear.

Ed. He just seems so lost, but at the same time capable of going punch for punch with a super heavy like Dodd Bear.

I'll leave it at 3 for brevity, but I could go another 5 deep.

Honorable mention: Kieran Culkin as Rye, he was a great bag of sleazeball.

Aww HK, the last in the series of the Detectorists....
It's so beautifully understated in a very British way. I love it to pieces
I liked it, too. I really liked the entire last episode, actually.

Agreed. Ed and Bear for me. Hopefully get to watch episode 9 tonight. I know you didn't enjoy it as much DD but the mere mention of violence has my attention.
A great example of how well I remember things. I thought Dodd was Bear. He's cool, but Bear is who I meant.

Violence in spades my friend.

Ash vs. the Evil Dead - Episode 1

Some of the CGI was pretty meh and I don't like that they seem to be ignoring Army of Darkness, but other than that.

GREATEST.

45 MINUTES.

OF TELEVISION.

EVER.

My girlfriend has me watching a show with her called Quantico. I want to hate it so much but I'm sad to say it's starting to grow on me. I want to dislike it because it's kind of campy and geared toward a younger crowd where most of the cast are young, pretentious and a little annoying. But the story is cool and I'm warming up to it. It's just weird because this definitely isn't my kind of show.

I saw the first season of Fargo and absolutely loved it. I haven't seen any of the second season yet because I'd rather wait and watch them all in a short span as opposed to waiting week to week. As soon as it's over (it may be already) I'll get it and do a marathon.

Another one I saw recently was American Crime. Very good series. The second season is about to begin early January.

Edgar Allan Poe

Ash vs. the Evil Dead - Episode 1
.... I don't like that they seem to be ignoring Army of Darkness, but other than that.
Surely that's the best way to deal with it, isn't it? I've managed to wipe most of it from my memory.

anyone else watching The Bridge III? It's fab
I've only seen three episodes so far. I was enjoying it but I'm trying to catch up on other stuff, atm. I've just watched the first couple of episodes of The Last Of The Panthers, which I'm quite liking.

Finished watching the dvd extras of .... I mean, the last episode of The Hunt. For once they were quite interesting. I did think a couple of times that I'd turn it off, but I didn't so it must've had something going for it.

Surely that's the best way to deal with it, isn't it? I've managed to wipe most of it from my memory.

I've only seen three episodes so far. I was enjoying it but I'm trying to catch up on other stuff, atm. I've just watched the first couple of episodes of The Last Of The Panthers, which I'm quite liking.

Finished watching the dvd extras of .... I mean, the last episode of The Hunt. For once they were quite interesting. I did think a couple of times that I'd turn it off, but I didn't so it must've had something going for it.
I've watched 2 of The Last of the Panthers. It's my next series to catch up on

A system of cells interlinked
Jessica Jones

Supergirl

The Man in the High Castle