Worst Death Ever

Tools    

GimmeGoodRep
I think the best death in any movie was the death of the Dragon in DragonHeart. that was a great death and it was moving. It almost drew a tear but i dont cry. Another one of the good ones was William Wallace's death in Braveheart. i think the all time worst death which happens in alot of movies is where they are fighting and some one just pulls out a gun and shoots the other person. The only movie i liked that in was in Raiders of the Lost Ark

Donate blood, move to Houston in the summer.

OOOOOO I wish I was an Oscar Meyer Weiner, because that is what I truly want to be, And if I was an Oscar Meyer Weiner Everyone Would be in love with me!!!!!

Originally Posted by MrJack
In Collateral, when Max killed Vincint. Michael Mann spent the whole film building Vincint up as the coolest bad guy ever, then knocks him off in a cheesy hollywood fashion, and by a looser cab driver too! He did the same damn thing in Heat as well.
SPOILERS:-MrJACK...do you know how Max was able to succeed, and vincent was not? Well you see, Vincent was the trained killer who has been doing it a long time, so it has become automatic to him. Max of course is not a hired hit man, and on the train when they start shooting, Vincent goes for his usual kill points, into the chest then the head for the kill hitting the metal train doors, Max of course with less skills and more street smarts, shoots through the windows in which he would need to do to hit his target.

The movie by no means looks in true hollywood fashion (I like this film).

Travolta in "The Punisher" My lord was that scene lame!

So many good movies, so little time.
In the Naked Prey (1966) ,which I think is a very good movie , the African tribesman kill the members of a hunting party in a variety of ways. The ways that they kill the first three hunters (except Cornel Wilde who they let run for his life) are all pretty gruesome.

"Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others."- Groucho Marx

Originally Posted by movie_monkey
SPOILERS:-MrJACK...do you know how Max was able to succeed, and vincent was not? Well you see, Vincent was the trained killer who has been doing it a long time, so it has become automatic to him. Max of course is not a hired hit man, and on the train when they start shooting, Vincent goes for his usual kill points, into the chest then the head for the kill hitting the metal train doors, Max of course with less skills and more street smarts, shoots through the windows in which he would need to do to hit his target.

The movie by no means looks in true hollywood fashion (I like this film).
thats a damn decent point

Lil' Ze's death in City of God was a bit unsatisfying, albeit ironic. Carlito in Carlito's way and Santino in The Godfather were also gutting.

uconjack, what movie is that from? And dang, that guy has a good "I'm in pain face."

Gracias, I might have to check that one out. The pic of the Pike getting shot has sparked my interest.

Bad Morther****er
I'd have to say there are two that stick out to me. First, is Mary Corleone in the Godfather Part 3, I acually like this movie, but Sofia Coppola was so bad in it that I was acually thankful she was gone (needless to say not the desired effect Francis was going for). Second, I have to agree with undercoverlover on Trinity in Matrix Revolutions. I was in the theater and people started lauging, which really isn't a suprise because the brothers Wachowski are seriously lacking in the talent department.
Justice will be served/ And the battle will rage/ This big dog will fight/ When you rattle his cage/ And you’ll be sorry that you messed with the U.S. of A./ Cause we`ll put a boot in your ass/ It`s the American way.
Courtesy Of The Red, White & Blue - Toby Keith

An Original Flavor Formation
Word is bond? When Lois Lane pulled a jack move on Ursa in Superman II,that was some absolute garbage. She went out like a sucka. In fact, General Zod and Non fallin' down the crevasse was downright bulliptious.

A system of cells interlinked
Kneel before Zod!!

Worst death has to be The Green Goblin in Spiderman...

"Peter....Don't tell Harry!!"

Don't tell Harry what?........that he has a horrible costume?that he sounds gay when doing his 'evil' voice?

Originally Posted by Sedai
Worst death has to be The Green Goblin in Spiderman...

"Peter....Don't tell Harry!!"

Not sure which was worse... Green Goblin's death scene or his stupid mask...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Both, hopefully in Spider-Man 3 Harry won't turn 'evil' and use the GG mask.

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by Charismasloverno5
Both, hopefully in Spider-Man 3 Harry won't turn 'evil' and use the GG mask.
Alas, hat is the only course of action, if they plan on sticking to the mythos at all. Harry IS Hobgoblin, and will surely return in this role, although I doubt as the main villain. I am hoping the go with the Ultimate Venom storyline, and that Harry and Peter are left the legacy of the biosuit that will become venom (the old skool alien thing is lame). I have a feeling if they did, the suit would go out of control, and Harry would be forced into using the gear to try and stop it, only to fall victim to his father's legacy (again with this story model, it's in everything!!).

_Cheers

Am I the only one that reads this threads name in my head using the comic book guys voice from the Simpson's? Worst Death EVER! just wondering if I was alone on that...

no, you may not be alone, but we don't make a post about it.

DER!, that is why I asked if anyone thought of it that way, tis a joke, stop banging your head on the keyboard, that must hurt something awful