THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

I liked the Leprechaun himself and the concept, but they were just so bad I couldnt watch them. I loved the scene when he was chasing them on a tricycle in one.

OY! I remembered another MoFo anomaly besides Temple Of Doom and Halloween 3.....the fact that everyone liked ......Danny DeVitos Penguin over Burgess Merediths!?!? Better than Burgess?! At least its not on a list. Oh hell though DeVitos Penguin was just pathetic.

They really should do a Leprechaun and Chucky crossover. Why not?!

They won't because Chucky would win, easy as pie.

whoa! I dont know about that! Leprechauns dealing some magic that'd impress Doctor Strange. He'd straight up toy with an evil doll. BaDumCh!

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I remember an old man getting mad at me and telling me to get off his driveway. I used to use the driveways to making jumps on my bike, and certain driveways, at the edges, had a good slope, and when he said that I thought what a jerk.

Now, when I hear a door knock without expecting it, I feel that same anger... Once, I was recording, and a religious fundamentalist knocked, and it messed up my recording, as the mic picked it up. Once, I was watching a movie, and one of those business fundamentalists (energy plan consolidators?) interrupted. At first I tried to be nice, then I just said "Never knock on this door".... I guess I like my security. I don't even like when my next door neighbor knocks - which is why I gave her my secondary minute phone number.

My brothers were having lunch upstairs once and some kid we don't know who looked like he was around 15 or 16 randomly just walked out of the bathroom. He just stared at them for like 2 seconds then bolted down the stairs and ran out of the house.

I remember an old man getting mad at me and telling me to get off his driveway. I used to use the driveways to making jumps on my bike, and certain driveways, at the edges, had a good slope, and when he said that I thought what a jerk.

Now, when I hear a door knock without expecting it, I feel that same anger... Once, I was recording, and a religious fundamentalist knocked, and it messed up my recording, as the mic picked it up. Once, I was watching a movie, and one of those business fundamentalists (energy plan consolidators?) interrupted. At first I tried to be nice, then I just said "Never knock on this door".... I guess I like my security. I don't even like when my next door neighbor knocks - which is why I gave her my secondary minute phone number.
Put a "No Solicitors" sign on your door.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Put a "No Solicitors" sign on your door.
-I doubt they can read...
-I'm not driving to find this stick
-I'm not spending money because people can't stay away
-And.. most aren't solicitors.

-I'm not spending money because people can't stay away
Interesting position.
Personally I think a fenced in yard is a great thing, for example, as spending money to keep people away.

I had the Jehovah's Witnesses coming all the time, waking me up, showing up almost every weekend, etc.
I've been "plagued" by them since I moved (that was about 8 years ago).

I read that one way to deal with it is to request to their face that they take you off their visitation list (it seems that once they encounter a polite, civil or respectful person at home, that person goes on a list.)

So two men showed up (it was usually the same two women), so I politely made the request to the men - they said no problem.
A week later the usual two ladies showed up. I, slightly more sternly, explained that I requested to the men that I be taken off their visitation list. They had a few questions as to why (I guess because I'd been nice to them in the past) so I honestly explained that I'm on a different schedule and they wake me up with their morning visits.

That was about a year and a half ago, and they haven't been back since.

Now just 6 days until I turn 18 and I bet it'll be the longest week of my life

18 ? Then youre about to become A MAN!!

Oncfe you turn 18 muscles will start popping up on your body and youll grow chest hair. Sometimes on your back too

At age 18 you learn the great secret that is never revealed to children... that adults are just as scared, ignorant, clueless and unsure what to do with their lives as children are.

We really can't let children know the truth because it would make them more insecure than they already are... and if they spend their childhood feeling vulnerable, unprotected and totally insecure then they'd grow up to be scared, ignorant, clueless and unsure what to do with their lives.

In 1 month and a half I turn 21 years old

At age 18 you learn the great secret that is never revealed to children... that adults are just as scared, ignorant, clueless and unsure what to do with their lives as children are.

We really can't let children know the truth because it would make them more insecure than they already are... and if they spend their childhood feeling vulnerable, unprotected and totally insecure then they'd grow up to be scared, ignorant, clueless and unsure what to do with their lives.
It really is just a vicious life cycle... But you deal.

Do you guys think it'd be okay if I posted a survey I'm distributing for a class project on this forum? It's about animated movies, so it's at least a bit relevant.

I'm having a surprisingly hard time finding any forum rules or mods I could send a PM to to ask.