Most Overrated Movies

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
No it isn't.

I don't know anyone who really loves Gone Girl outside of me.
I know plenty of people who loved Gone Girl on this site alone (including myself) and it was generally very well received by professional film reviewers as well, so I don't really get where you're coming from there.

I have to return some videotapes.
I know plenty of people who loved Gone Girl on this site alone (including myself) and it was generally very well received by professional film reviewers as well, so I don't really get where you're coming from there.
I understand it was very well received, but basically everyone trashes it somewhat for the ending. Out of the people on here i've seen only like 2 people give it
and most people ranked it 4th or 5th out of Fincher's films.

On sites like Letterboxd it was generally loved as well, it was one of the year's highest rated films from the community if I recall correctly.

I agree Titanic is totally overrated - they took what should've been an historical story and turned it into a chick flick.
I think A Night to Remember still stands as the best film about the ill-fated ship.

A beautiful mind
The Jazz Singer

As for The Usual suspects i thought it was underrated, no oscar award nominations for best pic or anything.
You are aware that Kevin Spacey won an Oscar for The Usual Suspects, right?