The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Have we seen a Planet News Photo?
It's right on my blog.

WHICH YOU SHOULD READ AND COMMENT ON AS FREQUENTLY AS YOU CAN

Here's some random recent photos scattered around on my wife's computer.

Colbert for prezzz whattt

Juno, this is you, yes? I didn't realize your friend use to be on this board.
Yep, Wow.When I went through my blond blond phase. Cami and I are still friends.

Cool pics, Fiscal! BTW, what model handgun were you using during target practice?

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
A recent photo of me and my two beutiful children enjoying a snack

The kids painting

The kids painting

The little ones are quite adorable - but I have to ask: WTH happened to Winnie the Pooh? Was he smothered? looks strangely like the things your kids are eating..

A recent photo of me and my two beutiful children

This is so adorable!!!!! You could sell this to Hallmark and they'd put it on a card. I'd buy that card.

The kids painting

You do have beautiful kiddos. Your daughters eyes are amazing. Get here into modeling now.

I want children now!

That's a class photo of your daughter N3wt. You'll have to hold onto that one to show future boyfriends
Good advice from an experienced blackmailer no doubt!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
The little ones are quite adorable - but I have to ask: WTH happened to Winnie the Pooh? Was he smothered? looks strangely like the things your kids are eating..
Cheers 7th the Winnie the Pooh is a patchwork teddy, we bought it as it was very different for a presant for my brother in laws baby when he was born but Phoebe saw it and feel in love with it, she has to have it every night, its her fav teddy.
This is so adorable!!!!! You could sell this to Hallmark and they'd put it on a card. I'd buy that card.
Thankyou Cries
You do have beautiful kiddos. Your daughters eyes are amazing. Get here into modeling now.
Her eyes are stunning so blue in the sunlight
That's a class photo of your daughter N3wt. You'll have to hold onto that one to show future boyfriends
Definatly christine nothing like embarassing photos
Nice pictures n3wt
Cheers nebs
I want children now!

Good advice from an experienced blackmailer no doubt!
Im sure you'll have some kiddies of your own in the future, they are the best thing to happen to us, were looking forward to having more in the future too

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Here is a photo of the Birthday card my wife and son made, we are sending into CBeebies for our daughters 2nd birthday, hopefully it will be shown on tv on her birthday *fingers crossed* Please wish us luck