The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Here is a very brief pictorial history of my family:

My Pop at one year old.

Here I am at five years old. (Yes, I have eyebrows; I was a towhead.)

I still find it hard to believe this is almost 17 years ago; Sarah (less than a week old), Velvet and I.

Sarah became a movie critic at an early age (here with her mommy).

She also became a Dodger fan immediately. It must be genetic.

More later...

I agree: I mean other than the 'Dodgers SUCK cap LA should never be mentioned.

Truly though - Braves fan I am- but nice pics.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
I hope it's OK to link this here. This is Sarah taking the next step. I think she did a great job. What do you think?

http://www.movieforums.com/community...&postcount=220

it's pretty good, what's the song?

Lets put a smile on that block
Well i said a while back i would provide photos of a very bizarre evening out, so here they are.

When: Valentines Day 2008
Where: The Vaults under London
What?: An Evening of Loss and Sadness featuring mutated toys, dead flowers, The Onion Room and coffins. Supremely strange.

These are some of my friends photos, thought id share as it was a lot of fun and recommend one of these events to anyone wanting a bit of a different night out...

My Friend Natalie lost in the tunnels...

Behold, The Onion Room (Complete with Onion People)

Mrs Onion chopping her goods ready to begin collecting tears...

Mrs Lovett and her pies...

The DJ's

My sorrowful lot (Im in the middle with the MANscara on)

Posers

We found a baby hanging from the ceiling. We called her Joo Joo

Thats just a snippet of the weirdness. There's more photos with mutated toys, coffins, beard loving. Such a strange night. I recommend it to all!

Looks like The Mighty Boosh mixed with Marilyn Manson.... very strange indeed blibby. Think i'll stick to Fabric when i go out in London for my 21st though lol.

I am having a nervous breakdance
I wish I could hangout with you in real life blibs...you seem like my type of character. I love you!
Hands off! He's mine...

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Lets put a smile on that block
Now now kiddles, theres plenty to go around! But really im flattered. I want you both over mine for dinner this Saturday. I insist. I do have a couple of requests though. Please both arrive seperatly. One must bring a cucumber. The other must bring a watermelon. Both of you must prepare a dance involving silk hankies which you will perform for me. And you must both be wearing crotchless panties. I look forward to seeing you both!

In the mean time, heres a few more oddities...

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I'm still looking for the photo of my mom in boy's clothes and my brother in a dress (seriously).

That photo would have been from 1910-1911. I always assumed that was a form of night clothes, but that was a professionally-taken photo. I cropped the elaborate matte job out of the image.

My life isn't written very well.
Yes I think babies, boys and girls, wore dresses in those days; perhaps a sign of wealth, I'm sure there is a name for the garb, but I forget it right now. Also, I think babies wore rings on their fingers when they were old enough--could be wrong but I thought I read it somewhere.
Now back to them there crotchless panties Blib...

r66-The member who always asks WHY?