Movies You Have Seen Over & Over ...

Tools    

Silent Running, starring Bruce Dern. I find it nostalgic, having first seen it as a kid during my primrose days

I like the excellent futuristic theme, a unique mix of space
exploration and Earth ecology preservation. Many decades from now, when all of our forests are extinct and concrete skyscrapers and artificially farmed GM crops have infested every corner of this globe, we may look back and feel more nostalgic:-

"... Calls back a time when there were flowers all over the Earth and there were valleys and there were plains of tall, green grass that you could lie down in, that you could go to sleep in. There were blue skies and there was fresh air and there were things growing all over
the place - not just in some domed enclosures blasted millions of
miles out into space!" - Silent Running.
Truly one of a kind .
"The ultimate dream adventure awaiting humanity..."

Roxanne, Planes Trains, And Automobiles, Fletch, Arthur, Blazing Saddles, Up In Smoke, & Airplane! to name a few!

Roxanne, Planes Trains, And Automobiles, Fletch, Arthur, Blazing Saddles, Up In Smoke, & Airplane! to name a few!

What Arthur is that? Cause i like Arthur and The Invisibles I have watched that constantly since it came out.

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
Jesus Christ Superstar 2000
Brigadoon
Bell Book and Candle
What's Up Doc
Dogma
Rocky Horror Picture Show
All That Jazz

A system of cells interlinked
I like the excellent futuristic theme, a unique mix of space
exploration and Earth ecology preservation. Many decades from now, when all of our forests are extinct and concrete skyscrapers and artificially farmed GM crops have infested every corner of this globe, we may look back and feel more nostalgic:-

"... Calls back a time when there were flowers all over the Earth and there were valleys and there were plains of tall, green grass that you could lie down in, that you could go to sleep in. There were blue skies and there was fresh air and there were things growing all over
the place - not just in some domed enclosures blasted millions of
miles out into space!" - Silent Running.
Truly one of a kind .
Sure, the message is there, but, so is "If people don't agree with how I think this issue should be handled, I will just kill them." Typical passive-aggressive nonsense. I own this film, but, I find it a tough watch. While I love a lot about the film, including Dern's performance, and the cute little 'bots, the issue I listed above and the absolutely unbearable warbling of Joan Baez make this tough to get through for me...

I have to return some videotapes.
I often find myself watching Batman (1989) over and over agian. Also Dumb n' Dumber and The Big Labowski.

I find it harder these days to watch movies over and over but when I was a kid I watched these movies over and over again.

Wierd Science
Karate Kid
Heavenly Kid (I would still watch this one over and over again if I could find the dvd without getting it online.)
Porky (all) especially the original.
Goonies
Spaceballs
Howard the Duck
Lost Boys

More recently
Rage Carrie 2
Underworld
American Pie (all)

That's all I can think of for now.

depends what mood im in!!! right now im in the mood for comic book movies or fantasy action (if fantasy action even makes sense lol)

you all know what i mean!!

Originally Posted by ;5784
Full Metal Jacket. . . . The first half of this movie ROX.I only see this first half.
I gotta ask--why do you watch only the first half of that movie and presumably not the second half?

There are multiple movies I've seen multiple times, but probably the most outstanding example is my favorite film of all, Citizen Kane. Several years ago, I made a trip that involved flying from Houston to New York to Johannesburg, South Africa, that put me in airports or aboard aircraft for something like 36 hours. The New York to South Africa flight is so long that they showed two movies, neither one even close to the quality of Citizen Kane. On that flight, we made a pre-dawn landing on rock out in the Atlantic that existed only to refuel South African aircraft that were banned from landing in other parts of Africa back in the apartheid days. Anyway, I get to my hotel in South Africa dead tired, get to my room, hang up my clothes, order my first real meal in two days from room service, and flip on the TV to see what it's like in that country while waiting for my food. Set comes on playing the opening credits of Citizen Kane! I'm dead on my feet, got meetings within a few hours, but I gotta watch it! Thank gawd there were no commercials!

fbi
rocky 5, 2 and 1. rambo 1 and 2. signs. unbreakable. robocop.
braveheart

I have to return some videotapes.
rocky 5, 2 and 1. rambo 1 and 2. signs. unbreakable. robocop.
braveheart
Robocop? really. I can understand the others, but what gets you about Robocop?

fbi
u kidding me? robocop is a classic. U telling me u dont like it? now thats something new. how come?

Home Alone 1 & 2
POTC
Beautiful Mind
Thomas Crown Affair.
Shrek [color=lightblue][url=[/COLOR]http://www.share27.com/id220/shrek.jpg][/URL]

Should I call you Logan, Weapon X?
The classic trilogys:

Star Wars Trilogy
Back to the Future Trilogy
Indiana Jones Trilogy
Kevin Smiths Jersey Trilogy (Clerks/Mallrats/Chasing Amy)

The other movies:

Jurassic Park
The Blues Brothers
Ghostbusters
Terminator 2
The Naked Gun
Airplane!
They Shoot Horses Don't They?

Mainly watched these loads because as a kid, I couldn't help myself.

*Remember the titans (i know every word)
*Stand by me
*The stand (6 hrs long but worth it)
*The outsiders

gladiator - fav film of all time!!
tears of the sun
tigerland
men of honour

swat - its cheesy but its a no brainer
the rock - see above!!

and of course most of the classics:
die hard trilogy
star wars (all)