Martial Arts Movie?

Tools    

I only remember one scene unfortunately. There is a very large steel pot over a fire, full of boiling liquid (with dragon designs on each side), and (to complete his training) a martial artist has to lift this big heavy pot and carry it across the room and place it on a pedestal without dropping or spilling it. I think he lifted it with his inner wrists/forearms and the ordeal left a dragon scar burned into each wrist/forearm.

BKB
When I think of Martial Arts movies, I think of ENTER THE DRAGON as the Best

A system of cells interlinked
Chunky Monkey has it with the opening of Kung Fu from the 1970s.

Marking this one as answered!

Chunky Monkey has it with the opening of Kung Fu from the 1970s.
Marking this one as answered!

I "think" I did see that scene repeated in some movie. But I have no idea what one.

Fascinating, I don't recall hearing of this show (maybe I did see this on TV somehow, but I wasn't alive in the 70s), I do wonder if it was repeated later by a famous 80's action star like Chuck Norris or Jean-Claude Van Damme.

Fascinating, I don't recall hearing of this show (maybe I did see this on TV somehow, but I wasn't alive in the 70s), I do wonder if it was repeated later by a famous 80's action star like Chuck Norris or Jean-Claude Van Damme.
There were re-runs in the 80's and it got a remake in the 90's, Kung Fu: The Legend Continues.

This is an old story about the Shaolin Temple that monks branded themselves in this way. Modern Shaolin monks say it was a myth, but it is often found in movies and TV shows about Shaolin monks.