Fifty Shades of Grey

Tools    

Rita Ora Shares Her Fifty Shades of Grey Acting Secret

Rita Ora is known for her killer style and popular songs but soon she will be known for her acting too. The British songstress, who had a brief role in the Fast and Furious 6 will be heating up in the raunchy big screen version of the best selling erotic novel, Fifty Shades of Grey written by E.L. James. Ora recently stopped by MTV News to give us the scoop on her character Mia Grey, the adopted sister of S&M-loving billionaire tycoon Christian Grey. Rita Ora said “She’s honestly one of the ones that love her brother for whatever”. She doesn’t know about his fantasies yet, but she’s extremely involved and loves him and she studies in France, speaks French, and it was a good learning curve for me. You can read full article here.

Beyonce Shares Tempting Glimpse of First Fifty Shades of Grey Trailer

Beyonce teased fans on Saturday with a clip from the trailer of the much awaited film Fifty Shades of Grey featuring Jamie Dornan, Dakota Johnson and her own breathy vocals. Bee shared a 15 seconds video on her Instagram account. You can read this full post by visiting here.

Clearly resting their hopes for praise on the cinematography then.

Smells mystical, doesn't it?
Wow, that looks boring as hell. I thought it'd at least be entertaining.

I have never read the books "Fifty Shades of Grey", so Im not that interested in the movie... I think Anne Rice's "Sleeping Beauty" trilogy is the best for erotica..... I read it years ago and that will always be the best to me....

Smells mystical, doesn't it?
Have you read any of the book, Fart? It's laughably bad. It's like a fifth grader decided to write erotica.
Nah, pretty much because of that assumption lol. I read a wee section of the "most shocking" bits, but it was pretty pathetic. Movie looks just bad and not even laughable.

I have a feeling this film will be difficult to fap to.
Oh, Deadite... now it's gonna be even more difficult.

I hear they're making a version for homosexuals called "Fifty Shades of Gay"

lol jk
Fire walk with me.

Fifty Snoozefest of Grey is the real title for this incredible boredom

Chappie doesn't like the real world
The fact that 50 Shades of Grey has become this whole phenomenon really bothers me. Yeah, the movie will probably flop, but that woman made a ton off the books and that sucks. Firstly, to say it's poorly written is the understatement of the year. Half the book is the two characters exchanging e-mails. When she is writing e-mails she's this sassy independent woman and then face to face she is a sniveling fool that cries every time she has sex. You don't know whether to hate her or feel sorry for her and how is that sexy?

Then there is the guy. It's as if the author went to a woman's health clinic picked up a brochure entitled "How to tell if the guy you're dating is an abusive jerk" and modeled him after that.

I know the titles ever so catchy but considering the name Grey has already been used for a similar character (Secretary) she might have come up with something else.

The sex scenes are less shocking than what has occurred in tons of books that I've read that weren't erotica. All these people that acted like they never knew S&M existed until they read the book are either lying or living under a rock.

Last night I saw the two actors on some entertainment show. It shows that they had trouble finding people to take the roles.

Blerg.