Any musicians here?

Tools    

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell Abbott 66-04
Guitar, 5 years. Bass, 7 months. I love my instruments.

I play guitar.

Is there any other left handed guitarists out there??? *echos*

We have enough for a MoFo orchestra

I play guitar. (right handed) I own an electric, classical, and an acoustic. I mostly play the acoustic right now because I got it for my last birthday and I am still breaking it in.

history *is* moralizing
hei, don't forget my zither and singing!

I can't forget your zither and singing, I heard your stuff and I like it a lot. It reminds me of a cross between The Cure and King Crimson.

history *is* moralizing
thanx Gummo. i just received my homestudio so as soon as i getta understand how it all works, i may be able to record (and send to my friends!) more and NEW songs!!

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell Abbott 66-04
Originally Posted by The Blister Exists
I play guitar.

Is there any other left handed guitarists out there??? *echos*
I'm a lefty. High five!

Alas, there is another lefty out there. *hugs indead_bunny in a non gay way (if the person is a guy)*

I See You When You're Sleeping
You can keep up to date with the frustration of keeping a band together in my band.

MinionTV!

www.miniontv.co.uk

there's a frog in my snake oil
Originally Posted by MinionTV
You can keep up to date with the frustration of keeping a band together in my band.

MinionTV!

www.miniontv.co.uk
It's all sounding good man. You've definitely got that Radiohead feel running through it. Natty effects in there and everything.

But when are you going to introduce the alternative sports and shopping channels?

I See You When You're Sleeping
Originally Posted by Golgot
It's all sounding good man. You've definitely got that Radiohead feel running through it. Natty effects in there and everything.

But when are you going to introduce the alternative sports and shopping channels?
I'm having a fantastic time with this project. Still getting all the members together, meeting a keyboard player today!

Shopping channels, introductory sugar mounding, blimp riding and not forgetting the ice cream baby contest!

Soooo much fun!

Guitar. Been picking it up a lot more recently.

A system of cells interlinked
Why sure, I'm into music

Mostly play guitar, but started on drums when I was five. Through the 90s I was pretty serious about it and gigged around Boston for a number of years playing lead guitar for an acid-rock-ish band, Brain Forest. Yes, Brain Forest, and we wondered why we couldn't get A&R people to look at us....

I have about an albums worth of original material from then, but those songs are all done at this point. Just recently I have started recording some ideas again with the old lead singer/writer in the band, and we have some cool stuff coming along slowly, which I will post when it is finished...

Also play bass, sing harmony vocals and spin records/cds/files. I spin mostly psychadelic trance as far as the electronic music goes.

Neutral Milk Hotel
I play guitar adn Piano. I play and sing at a local Arabica Coffe House from time to time. Ive written two songs so far. PM me if youd like to read the lyrics.
" I see in your eyes, the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, whe we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. May and hour of wolves and shattered shields before the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we Fight! For all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand men of the west!!"
-Aragorn: The Lord of the Rings the Return of the King

I got for good luck my black tooth.
I play guitar but not in a band. Well except the one at school that plays music at mass. That's right Catholic School.

Revs brother here, taking advantage of the empty seat by the keyboard as Revs is out of the room for a minute. I am a modest but excellent drummer, a modest but crap guitarist, and a modest but totally ****e singer!

I also play the fool, a much maligned and underrated imstrument! also not sure how to work the smilies, haven't posted on a discussion board for ages so if they're wrong it means i suck at this too!