MovieForums 2018: The Tournament

Tools    

Slight impasse with Sexy Celebrity deleting his vote. On one hand, a vote cast can be said to be written in-the-books, technically. But at the same time, counting his vote that he deleted, could raise questions. Since he did vote for me, it could look like I'm doing that for self-serving purposes, if I conduct it that way. So I will lean on the side of transparency. If @Sexy Celebrity wants his vote to count, he should post it again. If he doesn't, it's out the window. Doutbful we hear from him. Others who want to get their picks in, such as @Joel and @Captain Spaulding and anyone else, The Sweet Sixteen remains open this afternoon, & I'll close it around 8:00 PM EST (It is around 1:00 PM EST right now).

Currently, scores are

Gbgoodies 3 - TheUsualSuspect 8
Honeykid 9 - Swan 3
Cricket 7 - CosmicRunaway 3
Rauldc 4 - Miss Vicky 6
Mark F 7 - Nostromo87 4
Cat_Sidhe 9 - JiraffeJustin 2
Sexy Celebrity 6 - Captain Spaulding 5
Joel 5 - Camo 7

Why oh why couldn't you rig a better match bud?
Rigging's a gutless move anyways, backing away from actual contests. Gotta beat the best to be the best.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Kickboxer.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	8.3 KB
ID:	47673  

I knew it'd be difficult to pull off the upset against SC. I was planning on bribing everyone with nude selfies, but unfortunately I had a very busy weekend and couldn't find the time.

I actually kinda hate that we’re doing another popularity contest. That’s so 2011. I don’t really want to vote against other peoole. I have MATURED as a personality around here. This message will self-destruct.
THE SEXY CELEBRITY hath spoken.

Attachments

Name:	m10.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	43.1 KB
ID:	47674   Click image for larger version

Name:	shwy.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	17.8 KB
ID:	47675   Click image for larger version

Name:	m11.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	47676   Click image for larger version

Name:	md13.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	9.5 KB
ID:	47677   Click image for larger version

Name:	md12.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	9.3 KB
ID:	47678  

Name:	md14.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	14.0 KB
ID:	47680   Click image for larger version

Name:	mg10.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	20.6 KB
ID:	47681  

I did but I justed voted for HoneyKid.... why not? He and I are good friends.. he's my historical movie recommender.
Not saying one shouldn't, but it was mentioned as a rule so I doubt it's counted in the tally.

Might be too late but..just for fun

gbgoodies vs. TheUsualSuspect

honeykid vs. Swan

cricket vs. CosmicRunaway

rauldc14 vs. Miss Vicky

mark f vs. Nostromo87

cat_sidhe vs. jiraffejustin

Sexy Celebrity vs. Captain Spaulding

gbgoodies vs. TheUsualSuspect

honeykid vs. Swan

cricket vs. CosmicRunaway

rauldc14 vs. Miss Vicky

mark f vs.Nostromo87

cat_sidhe vs. jiraffejustin

Sexy Celebrity vs. Captain Spaulding

GBgoodies
Honeykid
Cricket
Rauldc14 gets my pick has such a deep well of knowledge for classic films and well Miss Vicky while does have my sisters name this all about preferance and who you like some what.

Nostromo87 just sounds like cool wizards name
J.J
SC

Most i voted for here i know from music tournaments

Confession: I'm actually just another TUS alt-account. Vote: TheUsualSuspect.

@honeykid vs. @Swan
Two of the best, but Swan legit inspires me with his passionate spirit and wide-ranging creative talents. Vote: Swan.

Nobody shares more entertaining stories of their personal life than cricket, especially when he's talking about his sordid past. Vote: cricket.

Tough decision. I'll let their favorite actors be the deciding factor. Joaquin Phoenix > Denzel Washington. Vote: Miss Vicky.

Mark is like a favorite uncle, whereas Nostromo is that cool dude who lives around the block and is always inviting you to kick-ass parties and introducing you to fine-ass chicks. Vote: Nostromo87.

Howard Stern has nothing on cat when it comes to hosting a radio show. Vote: cat_sidhe.

SC has made me sleep on the couch every night since this match-up was announced.

@Joel vs. @Camo
Vote: Joel, only because Camo has been doing his best poopy pants impression in regards to this lighthearted, fun tournament.

Forgot Camo vs Joel Im picking Joel since Camo forgot to vote for me. Im not the bitter type but I do have a long Memory.

SO, where are we. Ah yes. Move ahead → Votes counted as stated in the "Wasteland Escape" video post, outright winners are

TheUsualSuspect
Honeykid
Cricket
Rauldc14
Mark F
Cat_Sidhe
Joel

SC's vote for Rauldc breaks the tie with Miss Vicky, because I don't feel like doing elaborate tie-breakers.

Camo doesn't want to be here, he's out. That broke the tie with Joel.

I am changing my neutrality between SC and Captain Spaulding to a vote for Captain Spaulding.

Ding Dong The Sexy Celebrity Is Dead!

We Have our FINAL EIGHT!

Fourth Round Voting Starts NEXT
Attachments

Name:	btypnt.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	27.9 KB
ID:	47710   Click image for larger version

Name:	g bc.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	18.5 KB