The Annual MoFo Christmas Thread

Tools    

just finished cooking/eating Christmas breakfast. waffles, bacon, and eggs

as the day gets later i will get sadder and sadder, and then this next week i’m gonna be a wreck

****ing merry christmas!
Don’t be sad! There’s Christmas lights to light things up!

The trick is not minding
Just met my fathers girlfriend he thought he had cleverly hidden from us for the last year. Seemed nice, but she let it slip they had started seeing each other 3 years ago. Which is right around the time my mother was first diagnosed with cancer.

My mother passed away two years this coming March, so it’s fine he’s moved on. What bothered us is the timeline means they were seeing each other while my mother was on her death bed.

Merry ****ing Christmas indeed.

Merry Christmas! Anyone else have a movie haul to share?

Modest, but quality over quantity, right? Look for my reactions in my (languishing) Hong Kong thread.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Sending hugs to @John McClane & @Wyldesyde19.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Anyone else have a movie haul to share?
I had four movies on my wishlist and received two of them:

The Pope's Exorcist
Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny

My mom informed me that she picked those because they have actors that I like and she didn't know which "anime" to get me so she didn't get any of them. I had exactly zero anime films on my list and only one of the other two movies I asked for is animated. I've explained to her multiple times over the years that not all animated movies/shows are anime but she still calls everything anime.

Oh well, I used some of the $180 worth of Amazon gift cards I received to buy Beau Is Afraid and Elemental.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Patties?

I got 6 tickets to cinema from Santa for being nice.
And yet there's only one you. Not very economical of Santa.