What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Going over my Christmas list to see what I've forgotten...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

The People's Republic of Clogher
Just bought a new pair of specs and am worringly amazed at my metrosexual trendiness.....and willingness to spend too much money.

Handmade totally rimless designer jobs, and the kicker is that they won't be ready until after Christmas.

Boo, and furthermore, hoo.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Writing, writing, writing. So many forums and communities have Christmas challenges and I can't not do them. Currently attempting Cinderella in the style of Jane Austen in 2,000 words...

Just bought a new pair of specs and am worringly amazed at my metrosexual trendiness.....and willingness to spend too much money.

Handmade totally rimless designer jobs, and the kicker is that they won't be ready until after Christmas.

Boo, and furthermore, hoo.

The specs sound cool... ... and don't they all cost too much money...

True. Still, I beat him down by £40 for the final price although they ended up costing more than my cooker.

I need to be able to see in order to cook, I guess, and I've hated my current glasses for over 2 years. I'd budgeted for two pairs at that price so the hated Morrissey-style specs are just gonna have to do me as a spare pair - a small price to pay for vanity, some might say.

I just hope to god that I don't sit on the new ones (which has happened a few hours after buying specs in the past) says me.

Female Jungle Poster
We had a dusting of snow overnight, and I just checked on a few sparrows which appeared to be ground-stuck. (They're fine, btw...just scavenging.)

Watching M*A*S*H and waiting for a friend to take me shopping. I'm already tired, heh.

"Exit, pursued by a bear." ~

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
(Hope your daughter feels better soon, n3wt. )
I hope you're daughter's feeling better soon, too n3wt.
Cheers Guys She is better thanks.
Meeee tooo

Deleting Music Banter from my favourites. I think I've been spoiled by Movie Forums. I'd clearly forgotten how bitchy, clicquey, stuck-up, unpleasant and lacking in genuine discussion most forums are. You like something? Guaranteed to get three people going 'sniff, it's ok, nothing special'. You don't like something? Guaranteed to get two people telling you off because it's only your opinion and why do you feel the need to tell other people theirs is no good? (Um, I didn't) and one person telling you that what you like is rubbish. And someone else complaining because we once had a similar thread five years ago even though it didn't show up on the search function (ok, we have that here at mofo too). I don't need everyone to agree with me all the time but I can't be doing with 'my post count is bigger than yours' condescension or the kind of people who feel the need to argue with or sneer at everything everyone says.

The size of your post count doesn't matter, it's what you do with it that counts.

Got fed up with messageboards a long time ago, apart from this one.

Female Jungle Poster
I have my feet up and trying to take my min off the pain I have all over my body.
Why are you in so much pain?

Me, I'm throwing away the rest of my coffee, and looking for the Gas-X tablets.

(I better switch to tea!)

Joining groups on facebook - Tim Minchin for the top 20 and Gay Marriage Killed The Dinosaurs (look it up, hilarious).

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im currently enjoying a double vodka and coke but hurting like a b!tch ive had a real hard day today but I did visit my mother for dinner which was nice.

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
Going to eat something.

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

Happy New Year from Philly!
Newt, your mom must be a hell of a good cook.

I am having Chinese food if you can call chicken wings Chinese food.

Female Jungle Poster
I love chicken wings, provided they're not too spicy.

Getting ready to make tonight's din-din; cheeseburger and fries. I'm gonna need a girdle pretty soon if I keep this up.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
It's my granny's birthday today and I'm about to head down to see her. She's 94.
Wow thats amazing, Happy Birthday Granny Tacitus,

My son is home from school today he has a very croopy cough lov him been to the Drs and they say it isnt on his chest so thats awesome news. Hope he stops coughing before christmas