What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

I sincerely hope everything works out the way you want it to tomorrow 7thson...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

The People's Republic of Clogher
Thinking about you and yours, 7th.

I don't think it's fair that the day I decide to begin my Christmas shopping, the bank statement lands with a slap through my letterbox.

However, in a quick 'thinking on feet' manoeuvre, I've decided that everyone is now getting a fun-sized Twix, a framed photocopy of the bank statement and an origami wildebeest constructed from the multiple pages of junk adverts that also came in the bank envelope.

I've also remembered where the Christmas tree is! It'll take me half a day and a Sherpa to recover it from the Northwest Loft but at least I know what direction to point the little Nepalese chap.

Sending good vibes to you 7thboy

Tatty you are so funny

Female Jungle Poster
Sending good vibes to you 7thboy
Ditto. I hope all goes well.

Currently having my morning coffee and smokes, and wondering how many more strings of Xmas lights I must buy in order to short out the entire neighborhood.

"Exit, pursued by a bear." ~

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im currently chilling and surfing the net which I havent been able to do for a few days woohoo... What to do next online :/

Happy New Year from Philly!
Ditto. I hope all goes well.

Currently having my morning coffee and smokes, and wondering how many more strings of Xmas lights I must buy in order to short out the entire neighborhood.
Good luck in your endeavor Karibou.

About to get dressed and get some breakfast. I feel like I have been run over by a truck from working 12 hour days.

Well I buggered off on my promotion and took the day off to take care of the family. There was no pay raise anyway, which I did not know before. More work same pay -- ummmm no. My daughter is on probation for 3 years, but at least no jail time. Mom decided against the surgery for now which I think was a good idea. She has also stopped smoking, which is driving us all bonkers, but good at the same time. Thanks for well wishes everyone.

Happy New Year from Philly!
Finish laundrey. Pick Dad up and his farrigen wheelchair. That thing is a pain in the neck. Then pick up the bf and take the two of them out to dinner. Have head examed for holes. Because there must some extra ones if I am doing all this stuff.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Glad your daughter didn't get jail, 7thson, it sounds like a real nightmare for your family.

Right now I am trying to think what to buy my brother for Christmas. I'm thinking some picks and a guitar strap.

Thinking about having a cup of tea, though I've already had about 4 in the last 4 hours and I don't mean ordinary cups, I mean those big, Friends big, size cups. But I have a packet of shortcake biscuits that are half covered with chocolate and they taste so good with a cup of tea.

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
Trying to find these pics with out the copy right image in them. AAAAHHHHH!!

This is the small version of one.

Here is a full size pic of the other.

DRIVING ME NUTS!!!!!

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Ive just popped down my mother in laws to get my unwell little daughter out of the house for a few hours so she can get some fresh air and play to get her mind off her teeth etc. Im going to be going home anytime soon...

Female Jungle Poster
Making chicken stir-fry for dinner, and planning what last minute Christmas items to buy tomorrow.

(Hope your daughter feels better soon, n3wt. )

The usual. Model's Inc. and tea. Need something light and superficial atm, especially after finally getting around to watching 9th Company. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0417397/

I hope you're daughter's feeling better soon, too n3wt.