Best Rocky Movie?

Tools    

I love Rocky I and essentially it is the best of the 5. But Rocky III was by far the most entertaining. Mr. T was so fu*kn cool in that movie. So my vote goes for Rocky III.

Rocky I- Definately the best one.

Rocky II- Was good but pretty dull.

Rocky III- By far the most entertaining and action packed.

Rocky IV- Awesome but was so different from the rest- in terms of look, feeling, and style.

Rocky V- The weakest. Rocky Jr. was annoying as hell and the movie was so badly acted. Rocky lost his charm in this one. Tommy Gunn was a fu*kn dick- the dialogue was weak and the script was dull as hell.

ROCKY I - A classic.

ROCKY II - A worthy follow up.

ROCKY III - Starting to get silly.

ROCKY IV - Houston, we have a problem.

ROCKY V - Utter piece of crap.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

hmmm

Rocky

I have to go with the first one… the second one wasn’t bad but they started going down hill on the third and totally hit bottom by the fifth one…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Probably the first. I like the fourth one more than most people seem to, though. It's like a bunch of music videos tied together with some acting and fighting mixed in.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally posted by firegod
It's like a bunch of music videos tied together with some acting and fighting mixed in.
Sounds almost like "Baywatch"....

Put me in your pocket...
Originally posted by LordSlaytan
ROCKY I - A classic.

I agree with you LordSlaytan.....and I like the way you put it.

I've never seen Rocky V so I'll take your word for it. After Rocky IV I just couldn't bring myself to see another one.

theres no doubt..ROCKY I is the best ROCKY...the editing, acting, and directing is better than the rest. I hate when it seems like when a great film is put out, several suck-butt sequels try to follow. SEQUELS SHOULD BE BANNED!!!--unless, they make AN ACTUAL GOOD SEQUEL! jeez
PeAcE oUt

ROCKY I - A classic.

Rocky Balboa - Noble effort but not good

Mikeython has been doing a bit of digging in the back logs of the movie forum today.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Yes I have harry I started at the first page on the General Movie Discussion Tab earlier today! It started on page 121 im on 99 right now. Some pretty cool stuff I have come across.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
How can no one like the fourth one....he defeats communism.

Suspect's Reviews

They are all AMAZING....except 5....no one cares about 5...even stallone said it was 0 outta 10.
Rocky IV is just one big montage. Which is soooo cheesy yet so cool, always fires me up.
But I don't think you could beat the original. I think if stallone actually tried he can act...hard concept to grasp I know.

The original was hands down the best.

Did you know Sylvester Stallone wrote the script in a few days? He based it on a fighter that lost to Ali but went the distance with him to everyones surprise.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I don't know. I actually like Rocky V. It's almost completely bizarre and wacko and then that surreal scene near the end just pumps the whole thing into Ed Wood overdrive, but in a Sly-sorta way. It really makes the movie. Seriously.

Im gonna watch Rocky V now with the whole Ed Wood thing in perspective and see if it makes a difference now....maybe i might be able to actually enjoy the film haha.

I've actually never watched Rocky V and only saw the last half hour or so of Rocky Balboa. The first four were great, I thought, but the first one is the best.