Hello to everyone in Movie Forums

Tools    

Hi!!

My name is Maxine and I'm an avid fan of the movies, especially those dealing with courtroom drama, suspense, sci-fi, a bit of the sappy love stories, but i prefer the witty comedies anytime.

Hope I can learn and participate as much as I can.

Thank you for the opportunity!

Hi Maxine. Welcome to Movie Forums.

I'm rather fond of most courtroom dramas, myself. I particularly love 12 Angry Men. I see you've got Gattaca listed among your favorites, too. Nice.

You want to post like me?
Welcome Maxine.
Leon The Proffessional is a great film. You never go entirely wrong with Luc Besson.
Hope you become a regular, we're a friendly bunch.

Hi there and welcome to MoFo... I love Léon The Professional... and Legends of the Fall... and courtroom dramas too.... as Kasper said, we are a friendly bunch and I hope you do join in quiet often...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Heya Maxine, welcome to the site!
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys!!! Really appreciate it.

I have a lot of films that I love, memory doesn't serve me right..sadly..But as I see from the welcoming committee, they also have very good lists of top movies... which I have watched at one time or another... I'm in good company already!!!