Rate the Mo-Fo

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher
10/10

Anyone who sees enough in my inconsequential nonsense to use it as their sig deserves a 10. Heck, they deserve money....

Being the nicest Aussie in the known universe might have some bearing on things too.

STOMP FREAKIN' TASTIC!
9/10 because i have not seen Nebb's get harsh with anyone since i've been here.

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Originally Posted by The Sarge
9/10 because i have not seen Nebb's get harsh with anyone since i've been here.
No rating, cause you're picture reminds me of an ex-girlfriend!!!

Yeah, mine is a lazy option, but I'm working on it, besides everyone loves Bender.

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

10/10
You have good taste, and your always friendly, at least since I've been here.

9/10 you have been cool to everyone since you got here

A system of cells interlinked
I love all MoFos!!!!

Neutral Milk Hotel
10/10 I Love You.
" I see in your eyes, the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, whe we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. May and hour of wolves and shattered shields before the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we Fight! For all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand men of the west!!"
-Aragorn: The Lord of the Rings the Return of the King

10/10 - witty, funny, smart........who could want more in a mofo? - was my thoughts on sedai, but was beaten by seconds.

I'll give the mofo above me 8/10, he's been a good guy, don't have any complaints about him.

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Originally Posted by Sedai
I love all MoFos!!!!
Me too! which is why I would have to hit anybody and everybody (including blister of course) with a 10/10.

STOMP FREAKIN' TASTIC!
Originally Posted by Darth Stujitzu
No rating, cause you're picture reminds me of an ex-girlfriend!!!

Yeah, mine is a lazy option, but I'm working on it, besides everyone loves Bender.

I have been robbed of my rating.

I'll give you a 10/10 mate!,

You ready? You look ready.
7/10 I don't know you as well as I should like. And I like you less then you deserve. That's just a little Hobbit humor. You've given me some good laughs and you've yet to cross me. So here's to you.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Neutral Milk Hotel
10/10 you are the cats pajamas!