Homosexuals...?!

Tools    

Originally Posted by BobbyB
First, I didn't post this. Sedai accidently edited my post.

Anyway, no, you really don't realize how fast I've been FORCED to grow up. I've been playing Mr. Mom to 8 brothers and sisters over the last year since my Mom died.

The fact is, I've changed all I'm going to change. I don't claim to be wise beyond my years, I only claim that I've changed as much as I ever will.
That, my friend, is flatly and patently untrue. If you think you have changed to the point to unchangeability you are sadly mistaken. Marriage will change you, children will change you, running into an old high school friend who hasn't changed much since then will change you. Try as you might to think that you have reached the point of physical, intellectual and spiritual maturity, you are simply deluding yourself.

As to the subject at hand, I find it hard to cast a value judgment on anyone who's shoes I haven't walked at least ten Kilometers in. Saying things like "being gay is wrong" is not simple opinion, it is making a judgement on a subject we heterosexuals have no firsthand experience in. I have had far too many people judge me on sight to be judgemental myself.

Saying that you could never imagine finding love with a person of the same sex is less a judgment and more a personal trait, that I can understand. But, making a judgement of someone else's feelings that have nothing to do with logic, faith or reason...as love is none of this...strikes me as...well misinformed at best. Short sighted and prejudiced at least.
"You have to believe in God before you can say there are things that man was not meant to know. I don't think there's anything man wasn't meant to know. There are just some stupid things that people shouldn't do." -David Cronenberg

A system of cells interlinked
WTF! Yikes, I didn't mean to erase your post Bobby... I meant to reply... Still getting used to the new buttons I have access to... Totally flubbed that one!

Ack!

Originally Posted by Strummer521
Hey...this thread is supposed to be about homosexuals ...quick, somebody post some Elton John lyrics or something.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You ask, I serve.

I'm Still Standing
Music by Elton John
Lyrics by Bernie Taupin (sorry, not actual Elton John written lyrics, but I like this song)

You could never know what it's like
Your blood like winter freezes just like ice
And there's a cold lonely light that shines from you
You'll wind up like the wreck you hide behind that mask you use

And did you think this fool could never win
Well look at me, I'm coming back again
I got a taste of love in a simple way
And if you need to know while I'm still standing you just fade away

Don't you know I'm still standing better than I ever did
Looking like a true survivor, feeling like a little kid
I'm still standing after all this time
Picking up the pieces of my life without you on my mind

I'm still standing yeah yeah yeah
I'm still standing yeah yeah yeah

Once I never could hope to win
You starting down the road leaving me again
The threats you made were meant to cut me down
And if our love was just a circus you'd be a clown by now

And now, MORE HOMOSEXUALITY!!!!

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
I'm Still Standing
Music by Elton John
Lyrics by Bernie Taupin (sorry, not actual Elton John written lyrics, but I like this song)
Great song! I saw Elton John in concert a couple of years ago, he was awesome!

I'm i too late for ymca?

Y!
M!
C!
A!

Or, the rude version which I learned in middle school...

WHY
AM
I
GAY?!

That's genius! Just when i tought it couldn't get any gayer you pull it off!
All i need now is my macho macho leathers and i'm set.

I am the Great Cornholio!
I live in a small town in Tennessee where being gay can basically get you lynched. Still, there's a fair few of homosexual people at my school and I'm friends with about every one of them. Hell, my best friend is a lesbian. They get picked on a lot and it starts a lot of fights and all that crap but that's what happens when a bunch of hicks never get out of their farms every once in a while. I actually live in what is called the "Bible Belt". I am given on average one or more pamplets a week on how I can love Jesus or be saved from Hell or whatever because I'm an Atheist, hang out with gays and lesbians, and wear mainly black band shirts. I think it's wrong to have a go at someone just cause of who they like to screw. Who cares? They ain't screwing you so it isn't hurting anything. Plus they can't make more people. Always a bonus.

I just don't see the point of judging anyone's life, especially since it has little to do with you personally. One could make the argument that it does but really unless you happen to be in a love relationship with someone who had just "discovered" their love for someone of the same sex, someone's sexuality has very little to do with you.

Bobby, I wasn't at all talking about your feelings about pedophiles. Yes some feelings do remain strong throughout your life, but you seemed to say that at this point, ALL your feelings, thoughts and assumptions will remain unchanged. That was what I was referring to. And I hold my position that you WILL continue to change and grow, regardless of whether you want to or not.

Urgh. Tennessee. I still haven't been there, but I've heard horror stories.

Your guts rock, Goryguts.

I am the Great Cornholio!
Urgh. Tennessee. I still haven't been there, but I've heard horror stories.

Your guts rock, Goryguts.
Yeah, Tennessee is bad for anyone with an actual opinion or thinks.

I just learned that the female Terminator, Kristanna Loken...

is BISEXUAL!

Just thought you bi people, lesbians and straight men might be interested.

No wonder she keeps pestering me to join her and her "friend" to take a dip in her pool, how annoying.

NOT ACTUALLY BANNED

is BISEXUAL!

That's very good news for my right hand.

Sorry. Probably TMI, eh?

You ready? You look ready.

is BISEXUAL!

That first photo doesn't do her any justice. The second one, however, I'd let her terminate me anytime.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

There are those who call me...Tim.

is BISEXUAL!

It's all falling into place! Mwahahaha!