BobbyB's Top 100 Movies

→ in
Tools    

Im liking your list. I'd say mine would be quite similar if I was to make one.

NOT ACTUALLY BANNED
And my number 1 movie of all time................................

"Too many guys think I'm a concept, or I complete them, or I'm gonna make them alive. But I'm just a f*cked-up girl who's lookin' for my own piece of mind; don't assign me yours."
"I remember that speech really well."
"I had you pegged, didn't I?"
"You had the whole human race pegged."
"Hmm. Probably."
"I still thought you were gonna save my life...even after that."

"Well, I came back down stairs and you were gone."
"I walked out. I walked out the door."
"Why?"
"I don't know. I felt like a scared little kid. I was like... it was - it was above my head. I don't know."
"You were scared? "
"Yeah. I thought you knew that about me. I ran back to the bonfire trying to outrun my humiliation, I think."
"Was it something I said?"
"Yeah. You said "So go"... with such disdain, ya' know?"
"Oh, I'm sorry."
"It's OK."

"How happy is the blameless vessle's lot! / The world forgetting, by the world forgot / Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! / Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd."

1. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

That's a perfect choice for an all-time favorite - that film's a masterpiece.

See the trailer here:

Great job Bobby, I also love a lot of your choices

Great choices, Bob. Great choices.

Out of your top 10, I've seen all except Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, and Mulholland Drive.

I'll definitely give them both a go one day sooner or later.

I've seen everything in your 10 favorites other than Knocked Up, which I'm not all that interested in.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind - 5/5
Braveheart - 3.5/5
American History X - 4.5/5
Sin City - 2.5/5
Se7en - 5/5
Fight Club - 5/5
The Usual Suspects - 4/5
Mulholland Dr. - 4.5/5
Saving Private Ryan -5/5

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Wow, you're going to have to explain that one.

Interesting list, Bobby. I was surprised to see Knocked Up so high. This film seems to be getting a lot of good buzz, it opened here on Friday so I will have to try and catch it.

Wow, you're going to have to explain that one.
lol. I figured so. Well, first of all, Sin City is just a straight-up entertainment film, which is not usually what I look for in a movie. To be honest, I thought it was a great technical achievement with no substance. It almost felt like a mean-spirited cycle of rape and violence with no rime or reason to it. Maybe I should give it another viewing, but maybe the source material just doesn't work well as a movie for me.

A system of cells interlinked
Awesome work, man! I love Eternal Sunshine, and I think I am ready to cry over it again very soon...

Great work Bobby, I love that you've got Pleasantville on there. I haven't seen your #1 yet but now I aim to.