Happy birthday mark f

Tools    

Is he a Mark F or a MoFo? He's a MarkMo 'Fer. Have a good'un!

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I greatly value your opinions and look up to your erudition, Mark. Happy Birthday.

Semper Fooey
I greatly value your opinions and look up to your erudition, Mark. Happy Birthday.
You misspelled erection.

Too soon, Will. Too soon.

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
Happy Birthday Mark, have a great one!

A belated Happy Birthday. I'm guessing it was yesterday. Nobody mentioned your age--hope you're still young enough to enjoy it. (I myself am at an age where another birthday is just a welcomed alternative.)

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Why is The Fly wearing a turban?
He seems to believe that humans cannot tell the difference between an octopus, a "fly" and a fly.

happy bday mark - sorry I missed it!

For some reason I thought I had already given you happy birthday wishes. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARK!!!!!! Belated rather.

You don't need me to tell me how great and insightful a member you are. Sorry for the over a week late wishes. Hope you had a nice day, mate.