Time to re-instate the Django-ban methinking

Tools    

I haven't had time to catch up on all of Django/Darkhorse's posts yet… and as far as banning him goes, I have no problem doing so because technically he's not supposed to be here any more anyway… but for the time being, I suggest anyone who has a problem with him follow Nony's advice… and add him to your ignore list… which he hates...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Wow, okay! I post a few comments on issues that interest me and it looks like no one wants me around!

I'll save you all the trouble of banning me and cancel my subscription to your club!

Have a good time continuing to delude yourselves with your half-baked pseudo-science and self-congratulatory fear-mongering!

Goodbye!

P.S. Personally, I've had enough of being the scapegoat for all your unfortunate problems anyway!

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally Posted by darkhorse
Wow, okay! I post a few comments on issues that interest me and it looks like no one wants me around!

I'll save you all the trouble of banning me and cancel my subscription to your club!

Have a good time continuing to delude yourselves with your half-baked science and self-congratulatory fear-mongering!

Goodbye!

P.S. Personally, I've had enough of being the scapegoat for all your unfortunate problems anyway!
Does anyone really believe this? He'll be back tomorrow. heh.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

there's a frog in my snake oil
More like... you started doing the type of things that got you banned in the first place, and you would undoubtably have continued doing so. (And in fact, you almost undoubtably will... coz you never leave).

Have a good time continuing to delude yourselves with your half-baked pseudo-science and self-congratulatory fear-mongering!

Goodbye!

As Monkey says, how many times have we heard that?

Incidently, calling me a 'fag' in a negative rep wasn't very nice now was it. I thought you were mr nice guy?

I See You When You're Sleeping
What? He's resorted to name calling now! Yeah, as Monkey said, he was back the next day.

A system of cells interlinked
Fear Mongering! Oh, that is rich. Awwwww, are you afraid? Poor wittle guy. Awwwww

So, when are you suing me? Dude, I am saving the govt cheese up to give you when you sue my poor ass. That **** is nasty, but it's all yours, cause I called you an asshat. Oh, don't forget my clothes pins and my shabby towels that are coming apart at the ends.

Yup, any time now, the boys (and girls!) in blue will come rushing in on Django patrol.

*Holds breath*

Originally Posted by Sedai
Yup, any time now, the boys (and girls!) in blue will come rushing in on Django patrol.

*Holds breath*

He will be there... just as soon as he figures out how to assemble his police force...

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by Caitlyn
He will be there... just as soon as he figures out how to assemble his police force...

I must spread some reputation around before I can revere Caity again, so I'll say here: aaaaaaaahahahahahahhaa!

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by Sedai
Fear Mongering!
I am saving the govt cheese up to give you when you sue my poor ass. That **** is nasty, but it's all yours...
I never did understand the powder milk the government used to hand out on free cheese day. Then the hustlers would mix that powder milk and food thickener into their fine candy before it hit the streets to slick a profit from their fellow man with a habit. But the cheese was good for a grilled cheese bro' and my dad's girlfriend (thanks Amy) worked wonders with the cheapest white bread... when pops had to sit still for a month or so... she hooked it up like a gourmet chef but then again I had it rough growing up.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
I never did understand the powder milk the government used to hand out on free cheese day. Then the hustlers would mix that powder milk and food thickener into their fine candy before it hit the streets to slick a profit from their fellow man with a habit. But the cheese was good for a grilled cheese bro' and my dad's girlfriend (thanks Amy) worked wonders with the cheapest white bread... when pops had to sit still for a month or so... she hooked it up like a gourmet chef but then again I had it rough growing up.
It melts great on burgers, too.

Randomly visiting for now
The ban seems to be have re-instated after all. I didn't believe darkhorse was Django at first because he stayed under the radar for a while but then he turned offensive and disruptive to a huge degree. I would in normal circumstances promote free speech with every fibre of my being (the very thing he claimed he was being deprived of) but he took away other's right to their free speech by insulting them and not discussing anything rationally which disrupted threads and obviously discourages users from speaking out. How can users share their views and discuss issues with such a person in the thread turning everything to ****. So good riddance I say.

Originally Posted by SpoOkY
I didn't believe darkhorse was Django at first because he stayed under the radar for a while but then he turned offensive and disruptive to a huge degree.
Darkhorse pretty much gave himself away as Django right from the beginning to those of us who dealt with him so much in the past... and a quick check of his ISP removed any doubt of his identity…

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
redhorse- django?
Nah. redhorse likes Anime. Django would never make that claim. I don't see any similarities between the two posters, either...

Arresting your development
They just like horses.