President Trump

Tools    

Not when it comes out on the same day as the IG report on Hillary!
Not really sure what you mean. Also, I would not exactly call it a report on Hillary. It's more like a report on Comey if I was going to call it by a simplified name. This is what I gathered from a few articles:

• FBI hurt Hillary Clinton, not Donald Trump
• Comey used a private email for gov. business
• Comey acted insubordinate and purposely concealed his intentions from his superiors, the attorney general and deputy attorney general
• IG found Comey's decision not to recommend prosecution for Clinton appropriate
• Comey bla, bla, bla...

Sooo.. not sure why focus on Clinton.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
My boy Trump approval ratings on the up! 87% within his own party. 43% in general though which still isn't great but that's on the up at least.

Roll on 2020!

Curious what happens as his "trade war" eats away at the short term benefits of his tax bill. And as more and more core Trump voters start associating him and the republicans with their failing overpriced health care situation than the democrats. Obamacare is more popular than its ever been despite Trumps attempt to gut it.

So, I've made it clear I'm not a big Trump supporter but I think it really needs more mention that what he did with North Korea was in fact a great thing. He's going to probably win a Nobel Peace Prize. Crazy stuff considering the sh*t that came out of the guy's mouth during the "negotiation phase" of their relationship.

No, what has always and still bothers me is the war crazy owner's of this country that can't let an event, (not for one hour even) like this go by without starting up the war rhetoric again and trying to screw their own guy from behind.

Please watch this video. This is what goes on even during the supposed very BEST of times in this fine country of ours. He is literally being nominated right now for the Nobel Peace Prize and this is the kind of people that are in our media...

Yeah, that's Rachel Maddow on one of the biggest and finest news networks in the land. Give it a listen, see what ya think.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
So, I've made it clear I'm not a big Trump supporter but I think it really needs more mention that what he did with North Korea was in fact a great thing. He's going to probably win a Nobel Peace Prize. Crazy stuff considering the sh*t that came out of the guy's mouth during the "negotiation phase" of their relationship.

No, what has always and still bothers me is the war crazy owner's of this country that can't let an event, (not for one hour even) like this go by without starting up the war rhetoric again and trying to screw their own guy from behind.

Please watch this video. This is what goes on even during the supposed very BEST of times in this fine country of ours. He is literally being nominated right now for the Nobel Peace Prize and this is the kind of people that are in our media...

Yeah, that's Rachel Maddow on one of the biggest and finest news networks in the land. Give it a listen, see what ya think.

^5 for the Jimmy Dore Show

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I must admit I'm addicted to Trump in certain unrehearsed situations. He's been speaking at the NFIB, and he's been pretty hilarious when he gets sarcastic.. At one point he said, "I was hearing so much bad advertising about me, I started to dislike myself!"

"If you put one foot in America, not both feet, just one, it's 'WELCOME TO AMERICA' - come back to court in a year, and they never come back!"

Well its about damn time......

Governors Refuse to Send National Guard to Border

Republican and Democrat governors are refusing to deploy their state’s National Guards to the border in protest at the Trump administration’s “inhumane” policy of separating migrant children from their families.

Democrat governors Andrew Cuomo and John Hickenlooper, and Republican governor Charlie Baker have all said they will not be sending troops to the U.S.-Mexico border, citing concerns of the "zero tolerance" immigration policy resulting in around 2,000 children being separated and placed into detention centers over a six-week period.

"The administration's unconscionable treatment of families at our border is a moral outrage and an affront to the values that built this state and this nation,” New York Governor Cuomo said.

"In the face of this ongoing human tragedy, let me be very clear: New York will not be party to this inhumane treatment of immigrant families. We will not deploy National Guard to the border, and we will not be complicit in a political agenda that governs by fear and division.”

In April, President Donald Trump signed a proclamation ordering the deployment of the National Guard to help protect the border with Mexico. Defending the decision, homeland security adviser Tom Bossert described the perimeter as a “leaking boat.”

Baker, the Republican governor of Massachusetts, previously announced that he would send a UH-72 Lakota helicopter and two military analysts to the border in support of Trump.

However, following the outcry over the separation policy and conditions of the detention centers in South Texas, Baker has reversed his decision, saying the federal government's actions are “resulting in the inhumane treatment of children," his communications director Lizzy Guyton said in a statement, as reported by WBUR.

“It’s cruel and inhumane and we told the National Guard to hold steady and to not go down to the border—period,” Baker added to NBC 10 Boston. “We won’t be supporting that initiative unless they change the policy.”

Jay Gonzalez, the Democratic candidate hoping to unseat Baker, said the governor should have “never offered our state's resources to enforce Donald Trump's inhumane immigration policy in the first place.”

“Trump's actions at our borders make it clear that we cannot trust his administration, now or ever,” he tweeted. “It isn't enough for Charlie Baker to say that he won't send our resources to the border to help Trump "today." Governor Baker should be clear that Massachusetts will never be a partner to Donald Trump in enforcing his racist immigration policy.”

Colorado governor Hickenlooper also signed an executive order limiting use of state resources "to separate children from parents or legal guardians on sole ground of immigration status."

Defending the immigration policy, Trump said the U.S. “will not be a migrant camp and it will not be a refugee holding facility. Not on my watch."

Trump also defended the policy in a series of tweets while falsely claiming that crime in Germany has risen due to immigration.

“The people of Germany are turning against their leadership as migration is rocking the already tenuous Berlin coalition,” he wrote.

“Crime in Germany is way up. Big mistake made all over Europe in allowing millions of people in who have so strongly and violently changed their culture."

"We don’t want what is happening with immigration in Europe to happen with us!” he added in another tweet.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/go...mage=AAyCZZ0|1

Trump's policy?

Did people miss the story that exposed how the children in cages photos were from during the Obama administration?

Meanwhile, Trump is building giant, comfortable, beautiful, fully-stocked facilities for these children to be sheltered in while their irresponsible parents who involve & endanger their own children in their illegal trespassing activities are processed by law enforcement. (Families who are legitimately seeking asylum and do not attempt to enter the country illegally are not being split up - something the left doesn't want you to know - they'd rather show you photos of Auschwitz and say this is somehow the same.) No matter the outcome or final status, all parents are ultimately reunited with their children, even if it's to deport them, they get deported together.

Of course, this doesn't account for the thousands of unaccompanied minors sent here by either totally desperate or completely irresponsible parents, but Trump is building facilities for them to be sheltered as well instead of putting them in cages as they were under Obama.

The big difference between the Trump and Obama administrations is that under Trump children aren't being put into cages!
And that under Trump, the left is weaponizing a human rights issue about a situation that they were more than aware of and which was occurring, but which they couldn't have cared less about when it was happening to much worse extents under Obama.

Wonder if it's like Europe with all the "children" actually being 38 year old men.

Trump's policy?

Did people miss the story that exposed how the children in cages photos were from during the Obama administration?

Meanwhile, Trump is building giant, comfortable, beautiful, fully-stocked facilities for these children to be sheltered in while their irresponsible parents who involve & endanger their own children in their illegal trespassing activities are processed by law enforcement. (Families who are legitimately seeking asylum and do not attempt to enter the country illegally are not being split up - something the left doesn't want you to know - they'd rather show you photos of Auschwitz and say this is somehow the same.) No matter the outcome or final status, all parents are ultimately reunited with their children, even if it's to deport them, they get deported together.

Of course, this doesn't account for the thousands of unaccompanied minors sent here by either totally desperate or completely irresponsible parents, but Trump is building facilities for them to be sheltered as well instead of putting them in cages as they were under Obama.

The big difference between the Trump and Obama administrations is that under Trump children aren't being put into cages!
And that under Trump, the left is weaponizing a human rights issue about a situation that they were more than aware of and which was occurring, but which they couldn't have cared less about when it was happening to much worse extents under Obama.

Unfortunately, putting it on Obama is not right. This move is exclusively a part of the May ruling. There were stuff said that it was a move back in 1997. That is false too.
There would be a few cases once in a while, where family ties were harder to trace.

The facilities are just to sugar coat the harsh truth. The kids might be put in Trump tower, but that is beside the point. But separating kids is just weird. 16-17 olds just maybe. 7-8 year olds not to much.

Heck even Europe they don't do it, where the countries are smaller and immigration is at a far higher rate than here.

Trump's policy?

Proof please. Links?

been on the right wing conspiracy sites again captain? Obama never sought to separate kids from their parents and throw them in cages like Trump thanks. when there was a spike in 2014 in unaccompanied minors the border patrol utilized chain link fencing to deal with the overcrowding. But what you are seeing now is ALL Trump. and rather then "temporary crowd reduction facilities", Trump wants to use these tactics for intimidation against the immigrants he loaths to scare them from entering the country AND as a means of forcing the democrats to give him what he wants on immigration. pay for my wall or we keep tormenting children is apparently the latest Trump immigration "negotiation" tactic. if he keeps that up until November maybe that blue wave will happen after all.

while their irresponsible parents who involve & endanger their own children in their illegal trespassing activities
Yes because running for their lives is so incredibly irresponsible. how dare they not just sit at home and suffer or die in the hell hole they came from. what kind of caring parent would risk life and limb to get their child out of that situation in the hopes of getting them to a safer place? Hm well since you put it that way, hopefully EVERY parent on earth would. I would. Would you force your child to stay in a situation where gangs and criminals threaten their very existence just out of respect for the noble righteous laws of the rich and important United States of America? Or would you find the choice a no brainer and openly walk up to a boarder crossing point and declare asylum in the hopes of getting your child to a better safer place?

Families who are legitimately seeking asylum and do not attempt to enter the country illegally are not being split up
They are being refused entry as a blanket rule. And their choice becomes go back to the dangerous hell they are running from or refuse to leave and get arrested for committing a "crime". And of course that "crime" of not leaving allows Trump to swoop in and snatch their children away where they may find themselves in a shelter or worse without their parents and often separated from their siblings or at least told they are not allowed to hug and comfort their sibling.

In April, U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions ordered prosecutors along the border to "adopt immediately a zero-tolerance policy" for illegal border crossings. That included prosecuting parents traveling with their children as well as people who subsequently attempted to request asylum.

White House officials have repeatedly acknowledged that under that new policy, they separate all families who cross the border. Sessions has described it as deterrence.

U.S. Customs and Border Protection explains on its site and in a flyer that border-crossing families will be separated.

please site your evidence for the repeated assertions that there was an Obama administration policy dictating children be put in cages thanks. And while you are at it show me where Trump and Sessions and the rest of the administration has stated this policy is NOT meant to be a means of deterrence. If you cant then youve found the ACTUAL difference between Obamas policies and Trumps.

So, I've made it clear I'm not a big Trump supporter but I think it really needs more mention that what he did with North Korea was in fact a great thing.
And what, pray tell, did he do with North Korea? Are you referring to a "deal" that in fact isn't a deal at all? Or are you referring to how he allowed himself to be used as a tool of propaganda for Kim to broadcast on his state run TV? Trump got played by Kim, and from the look of things he doesn't mind at all, as he fawns over Kim and repeats every chance he gets how he's saved "millions of lives" from a nuclear war that was never going to occur. What a joke. Have you listened to Trump? Have you heard him blathering on about how great it is that Kim's people sit at attention when he speaks and Trump wants that from "his people?" Or how amused he is that when Kim "fires someone" it's really just a nice way of saying he has them killed? Or how N. Korea's state-run TV lavishes Kim with all this praise and it's too bad Fox news doesn't lavish Trump with as much praise?

But hey, it doesn't matter what kind of deal Trump got out this joke of a summit, it only matters that he can use it to boast about how great he is and how he's this great savior of the world. Meanwhile, this is the image that will live on in infamy:

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Yeah, this North Korea thing is ambiguous. It sounds great, like a nice sound bite that Trump loves so much, but when you look at it, it's accomplished what? "Work towards"...okay? Classic Trump line that at first glance sounds good, then when you think about it means nothing.

The deal offers little proof that North Korea will follow through with any of it. Haven't they made similar promises to previous administrations and then backed out?

He got a sit down with the guy. Good for him. But when you want to model yourself after a dictator, it doesn't seem that great anymore. If TRUMP gets the Nobel Peace Prize, then the USA will be an even bigger joke than it is now. (Sorry to say that, but it is true)

Suspect's Reviews

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
*wants to vilify Trump cuz he's a Republican*

*remembers Obama was a Democrat yet a war criminal anyway*

*decides to vilify America because heard it's cool*

*can't find any reason so "they're fat and stupid" and "capitalism sucks lol" should do* (
Velvet where are you?)

*remembers most people here are Americans*

*hesitant to submit reply*

*remembers the current political situation in Poland*

*cries*
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Yeah, this North Korea thing is ambiguous. It sounds great, like a nice sound bite that Trump loves so much, but when you look at it, it's accomplished what? "Work towards"...okay? Classic Trump line that at first glance sounds good, then when you think about it means nothing.

The deal offers little proof that North Korea will follow through with any of it. Haven't they made similar promises to previous administrations and then backed out?

He got a sit down with the guy. Good for him. But when you want to model yourself after a dictator, it doesn't seem that great anymore. If TRUMP gets the Nobel Peace Prize, then the USA will be an even bigger joke than it is now. (Sorry to say that, but it is true)
It was a huge joke when Obama got the Nobel peace prize before actually doing very much.

Maybe nothing will come of Trump/Kim talks but at least they are talking. Or it could hopefully be the beginning of NK rejoining the world.

Welcome to the human race...
*wants to vilify Trump cuz he's a Republican*

*remembers Obama was a Democrat yet a war criminal anyway*

*decides to vilify America because heard it's cool*

*can't find any reason so "they're fat and stupid" and "capitalism sucks lol" should do* (
Velvet where are you?)

*remembers most people here are Americans*

*hesitant to submit reply*

*remembers the current political situation in Poland*

*cries*
*thinks about how badly the Australian government treats its own asylum seekers and whether or not the Americans took some inspiration*