The Bucket List

Tools    

I remember awhile back when I was searching Jack Nicholson's upcoming movies, I saw this one. And I saw that Morgan Freeman was in it aswell and just on that fact alone, I wanted to see this movie. Two GREAT actors together for the first time (from my knowledge) in this Comedy Adventure-Drama.

The Bucket list a Rob Reiner Film

(idk if this is an official poster but..)

Plot: Two terminally ill men escape from a cancer ward and head off on a road trip with a wish list of to-dos before they die. (IMDb)

Stars:
Jack Nicholson
Morgan Freeman
with
Sean Hayes
Beverly Todd
Rob Morrow

Directed by Rob Reiner (The Princess Bride, Misery, A Few Good Men, This is Spinal Tap)

Trailer (apple)
(other)

Release Dates
USA- Dec 25th
UK- Jan 18th

Rated PG-13

the story is very interesting, two old man wants to do some adventures before they died.

Lets put a smile on that block
the story is very interesting, two old man wants to do some adventures before they died.
YES i CONCUR WITH YOU

I'm a bunch of a hell!
the movie has a moral lesson that is very inspiring especially for those who are in the same condition.

thanks dude! isn't it great to experience that kind of adventure at a younger age. .

I really really really loved this movie. It makes you think alot about your life and how youve utlized it...how there is SO much in this great world to see and how short life really is.

I remember sitting in the theatre and the girl behind me was just balling her eyes out...even me, i had to look up a couple of times and let gravity pull my tears back in my eye sockets.

the movie really enables you to reflect on your own life as well as enjoying theirs.

i had to look up a couple of times and let gravity pull my tears back in my eye sockets.
Wow, that is a nice quote, is it yours?

great movie bring some napkins for your little face. you will cry (if your human with a heart)
Movie~10/10
I don't know.
Is it Captain Howdy?

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
It's at the $ house. I may have to go see it. It got such bad reviews I wasn't sure I'd bother. I do like the main theme as seen in the trailer.

Bad reviews? Where did you look? This film is good fun even if it sad towards the end. Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson are great fun together as they themselves have grown old. I recommend going to see it.