Tools    

1. Aliens
2. The Terminator
3. Terminator 2
4. The Abyss
5. True Lies
6. Avatar
7. Titanic

That's almost the order I would put his films, except Avatar would be at the bottom of that.

Friend of mine gave me Avatar so I guess I'll break down and watch it before too much longer...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Here, There and Everywhere
How many Kates & Leonardos were in Titanic?..
I remember only seeing one of each.
I believe they mean the couple of Kate and Leonardo, not a couple.

Aliens

I'm not really a Cameron fan, but Titanic is probably his best. I can sit through that one, usually because I'm snuggling with my wife during it. Terminator 2 is also okay.

Here's my ranking:

Terminator 2: Judgement Day (Special Edition)
True Lies
The Terminator
The Abyss (Theatrical Cut)
Titanic
Aliens
Piranha 2: The Spawning (this was really an Assonitis film but whatever, in a sense it was Cameron's kickoff point)

(Note: next time I watch The Abyss I'll prob go for the Special Edition, as the Theatrical Cut is missing some stuff I recall from the ending [won't spoil that here])

The truth is in here
9. Avatar

8. Avatar: The Way Of Water

7. Piranha II: The Spawning

6. Terminator

5. Terminator 2: Judgment Day

4. Aliens

3. Strange Days
(Script only)
2. True Lies

1. Titanic

Don't remember what I thought of The Abyss.

It's either The Terminator or ALIENS. They're both perfect little movies. The Terminator is the best version of the classic Cameron action love-story. ALIENS is one of the best thrill-rides in history (see Siskel and Ebert whine about it being too thrilling, LOL).

WARNING: "Best not to click this one, child" spoilers below
T2 sucks in my humble understated opinion.

The special effects hold up better in ALIENS, but the original Terminator is so formally "tight." I love them both. I guess the nod, tonight, goes to ALIENS. Tomorrow night, I shall claim the other.

I look forward to Avatar 3. Most likely I'll do another marathon of his directorial work then. We'll see.

Aliens

Terminator 2: Judgement Day

The Abyss

The Terminator

Titanic

Ghosts of the Abyss

True Lies

Aliens of the Deep

I look forward to Avatar 3. Most likely I'll do another marathon of his directorial work then. We'll see.

I might skip Titanic when I do that though, as it's prob his least rewatchable to me.

Terminator 2, although my desert Island choice is Aliens. T2 does exactly what sequels all over the world dream of and more, expanding on the themes and improving on the technical feats without falling into CGI cop out territory.

Probably The Terminator for me.